Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung directly participates in the works of the Intellectual Property Department and Foreign Investment Department, Enterprise Department and other services with foreign elements of Minh Khue Law Firm.
1. Main areas of practice:
- Lawyer consultancy on intellectual property, enterprises, foreign investment.
- Lawyer consultancy work with clients and foreign partners of clients at request.of clients.
2. The training process: professional diplomas, certificates, lawyer practicing certificate.
+ Bachelor of Foreign Languages (major in English), Hanoi University 2005-2009;
+ Certificate of Teacher Training Level 1, Hanoi Pedagogic University 2, Duration 200 sessions, Training time: 2008;
+ International Payment Certificate at Banking Academy, Training time: from October 16, 2008 to November 22, 2008;
+ General Accountant Certificate, National Economics University, Training period: from April 26, 2009 to July 10, 2009;
+ Bachelor of law, Hanoi Law University, training time in 2009-2012;
+ Certificate of Lawyer Training at Judicial Academy, Training Period from April 4, 2015 to July 22,2016
- Practice period of 01 year at Minh Khue Law Firm from August 2016 to August 2017;
- Recognized internship by Decision No. 272/QD- BCN dated 18/08/2016 of Hanoi Bar Association;
- Guiding Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong. Lawyer practicing certificate number: 7778/LS issued by the VBF on 25/06/2014;
- Taking part in the examination of results of Lawyer Training Internship of Northern Region from 05/01/2018 to 07/01/2018 with the results of PASS under Announcement No. 26/TB-HDKT dated 23/01/2018 of the Council for Examination of the results of the Lawyer Training Internship of Northern Region organized by the VBF;
- Lawyer practice certificate was issued on June 25, 2018 under Decision No. 1437/QD-BTP dated June 25, 2018.
- Admitted to the Hanoi Bar Association, dated 31/08/2018.
3. Practical experience:
- From March 2009 to March 2010: Worked at TTGroup Joint Stock Company;
Position: Assistant Business Manager - Industry Equipment
Work: Drafting foreign trade contracts, international payment, commodity trading contracts, exclusive contracts and distribution of equipment products in the cement industry. Working with foreign partners of the Company: Netherlands, Germany, Sweden .... and working/meeting at domestic cement factories including Chinfon Cement, Bim Son Cement , But Son Cement, Cam Pha Cement, Ha Tien Cement, etc.
- From March 2010 to May 2011: Worked at KAD Joint Stock Company;
Position: Business Assistant
Work: Drafting foreign trade contracts, international payment, commodity trading contracts, exclusive contracts and distribution of construction equipment products: double-layer aluminum foil, silicon glue, etc. Worked mainly with Chinese and Malaysian customers on aluminum and silicon glue in construction works.
- From 2012 to 2013: Worked at SUNLAW Consulting Co., Ltd.
Position: Assistant Director as well as Translator, interpreter
Services: Assist the Director to carry out procedures for trademark registration, business registration, completion of foreign investment files at Sunlaw Consulting Co., Ltd.
- From 2013 up to now: Working at Minh Khue Law Firm;
Position: Worked through position as Assistant Director, Head of Enterprise Department, Foreign Investment Department, and Intellectual Property Department at Minh Khue Law Firm.
Current position: Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm.
4. Contact information:
You can contact directly with lawyer: Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung
Working place: MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Address: 2nd Floor, FAFIM Building, 19 Nguyen Trai Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi.