1. Conditions for land use right transfer:
- Having a Certificate of land use right;
- Land without dispute;
- The land use right has not been distrained to ensure the execution of the judgment;
- Transfer within the land use term;
2. A dossier includes:
- 03 copies of the notarized identity card, household registration book of the two transferors;
- Certificate of land use right (01 original and 03 notarized copies);
- 02 land use right transfer contracts made at the notary public office;
- 02 personal income tax declaration (according to set form);
- 02 registration fee declaration forms (according to set form).
- For the land lot that the size has not been recorded, there must be a technical dossier for the land lot showing the land area transferred by the State Cadastral Survey Company;
3. Contents of the works performed by Minh Khue Law Firm:
- Advising the parties on preparing the necessary documents for the transfer;
- Work with the Cadastral Survey Company to measure the size of the land plot (in case it is necessary to measure it);
- Performing the contract of land use right transfer at the notary office;
- Proceed at the land and housing registration office.
- To monitor the registration dossiers in order to ensure the validity of the dossiers;
Translated from: Dịch vụ sang tên sổ đỏ nhà đất
Add: Floor 2, Fafim building, 19 Nguyen Trai, Thanh Xuan district, Ha Noi city
Phone to request for legal consultancy service, call: 0986.386.648 (Lawyer, Mrs. Dzung)
Online legal consultancy office and appointment for a consultation at the office: 1900.6162
Look forward to cooperation with clients!