In modern life, along with transactions, contracts or property relations, personal rights are risks that may arise disputes, the use of lawyers' services to protect rights and legal benefits for the litigants are also an indispensable need of the society.
Minh Khue Law Firm provides lawyer services to protect the rights and interests of one of the litigants in civil cases in accordance with the law. Accordingly, it is necessary to understand some of the following important concepts:
Civil cases under the provisions of the current Civil Procedure Code include civil disputes or civil requests in the fields of marriage and family, labor, business and commerce due to individuals, legal entities, organizations themselves or through legal representatives provide documents and evidence to submit to the Court to resolve the legal issues they encounter with the purpose of ensuring rights and interests for themselves.
The litigants in civil cases are agencies, organizations or individuals involved in civil cases, including: plaintiffs (petitioners), defendants (who are sued by plaintiffs), requesters resolving civil matters according to regulations and persons with related rights and obligations.
1. Why do you need a lawyer in protecting your rights and interests in civil cases?
From the perspective of each aspect, most people have questions about why there is a need for lawyers to participate in protecting the rights and interests of the involved parties in civil matters. Accordingly, Minh Khue Law Firm offers basic benefits to prove that there should be lawyers involved in protecting the rights and interests of the litigants:
- A Lawyer is a person who has been trained, has expertise and skills to participate in resolving civil cases in the legal field, and has a deep understanding to help clients solve all problems arising in requests or in resolving disputes to ensure the best rights and interests for clients;
- Not all citizens know the rules of the law, or in some cases, even if they clearly understand the law but never face this situation in reality, inexperienced, unable to find the most appropriate solution because insiders tend to be confused, afraid, and unwise when participating in solving their case, always need another person to make the best solution. At this time, it is absolutely necessary to have a lawyer to protect the legal rights and interests of the litigant;
- It is natural when using a lawyer involved in resolving a civil case, the clients need to pay the cost of service (high or low depending on the law firm/law office or the lawyer providing services). But in return, you will save time, effort, and even save other unnecessary expenses, unnecessary costs when dealing with civil cases;
- The use of lawyer's services to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the involved parties in civil cases will achieve higher legal efficiency.
2. Civil cases that lawyers are entitled to participate in
In accordance with the current law, lawyers have the right to participate in protecting the rights and interests of the litigants in all civil cases, except for a number of special cases that the law stipulates separately. Therefore, when there are any problems, clients need to use the lawyer service can contact a law firm or a lawyer's office or a lawyer that clients trust to provide services to clients at the most reasonable cost.
However, for divorce between spouses (not in the case of divorce at the request of a parent, or other relatives who request divorce when a spouse is mentally ill or has diseases that are incapable of being aware of, unable to control their behavior, and who are also victims of domestic violence), the husband or wife are not allowed to authorize others on behalf of them to participate in the proceedings because the divorce (marriage relation) issues associated with the personal rights of individuals, others cannot on behalf of husband and wife to express their will in the demand for divorce.
Note: The law only restricts authorization on behalf of husband and wife to participate in legal proceedings, while participation in protecting the rights and interests of spouses in gaining custody and division of assets when divorcing, Lawyers can still participate in resolving normal cases in accordance with the law.
3. Lawyer services of Minh Khue law in resolving civil cases
Minh Khue Law Firm provides clients with legal services to protect the rights and interests of the involved parties in civil cases with the following contents and jobs:
3.1. The civil case of lawyers involved in protecting the interests of customers
- Participating in protecting legitimate rights and interests of litigants in marriage and family cases, matters, such as: disputes on custody rights and property division when divorcing; dispute or request for confirmation of father and mother relationship; disputes on agreements on the division of assets during the marriage period; disputes about adoption, ...
- Participating in protecting the rights and interests of the litigants in cases and matters in the field of labor, typically: resolving disputes about disciplinary dismissal; wage disputes; disputes on compensation for damages and allowances upon termination of labor contracts; request the declaration of invalid labor agreement; requesting the declaration of invalid labor contracts; resolving disputes related to the rights and obligations of employers and employees; disputes on social insurance, unemployment insurance and health insurance; ...
- Participate in protecting the rights and interests of the litigants in cases, requests to resolve civil matters related to business and commerce, typically: resolving disputes within the enterprise; disputes arising when entering into commercial contracts or performing commercial contracts; disputes on business cooperation contracts; disputes relating to the transfer of contributed capital, transfer of shares; ...
- Participating in protecting the rights and interests of the litigants in civil cases, civil matters, such as: resolving disputes on civil contracts and civil transactions; disputes regarding inheritance rights; land disputes, relating to houses and apartments; disputes over compensation for non-contractual damages; deal with claims that a person is missing or dead or has limited capacity for civil acts;
- Participate in protecting legitimate rights and interests in other cases as required by clients.
3.2. Process of participating in resolving civil cases of lawyers
When clients use lawyer services of Minh Khue's to participate in protecting the rights and interests in civil cases, the lawyers assigned to handle and solve the clients' cases will conduct the following works and process:
Step 1: Meet, contact clients, collect information documents provided by clients, study case files
Step 2: Negotiate and agree on the contents, rights and obligations of the parties to sign legal service contracts with clients
Step 3: Conduct the order and procedures prescribed by law, including all the work in the proceedings that lawyers are allowed to participate in, typically: Filing a petition/request to the competent People's Court, register to participate in protecting the rights and interests of clients in accordance with regulations, participate in mediation, access and publicity of evidence, participate in litigation in court , ...
Step 4: At the end of the case, the two parties shall liquidate the legal service contract, fulfilling the rights and obligations in the signed contract.
4. Benefits of using Minh Khue's lawyer services in civil cases
With civil cases that have been taken part by Minh Khue Lawyers' team, we always bring satisfaction to all clients who have used the service, come to Minh Khue Law Firm clients will get the following benefits:
- The most reasonable cost. This is always the most worrying thing for every client who wants to use a reputable lawyer service to protect their legal rights and interests, if the cost is too expensive, they will not be able to afford or even if the cost is too low, clients will be skeptical about the quality of service provided by lawyers. The high cost of the service is not always come with the high quality, the client needs to experience himself, contact the lawyer, the way the lawyer works, the legal effectiveness of the service through previously resolved cases or clients used the services to make the most accurate assessment of the law firm's service costs;
- Providing full-package services, not incurring any additional fees other than revenues in service contracts signed with clients;
- Professional lawyer services, guaranteed quality. Clients can refer to the assessments of clients, legal advice articles specifically answering the problems of clients of lawyers on the website of Minh Khue Law Firm: https://luatminhkhue.vn
to confirm your belief in our service;
- Resolve quickly and effectively for clients. With a team of professional lawyers, with many skills and experience, we always bring a quick and reasonable legal result to satisfy clients;
- Attentive, enthusiastic service attitude and high responsibility in the work of not only lawyers involved in protecting rights and interests for you but also lawyers and other legal experts who support lawyers to protect the rights and best interests for our clients.
5. Contact information for using lawyer services in civil cases
With the benefits and causes of using attorney services to protect the rights and interests of the litigants in civil cases, please contact Minh Khue Law Firm immediately with the following address to consult and be provided professional services:
Head office address: 2nd Floor, FAFIM Building, No. 19, Nguyen Trai Street, Thanh Xuan District, Hanoi City
We hope to be a place to help clients solve legal difficulties in work and life!
Civil Law Department - Minh Khue Limited Law Company