Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "Foreign invested enterprises"
Foreign invested enterprises | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tức tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề Foreign invested enterprises.
Circular No. 07/1999/TT-BTM providing guidelines to the implementation of prime ministerial Decision No.254/1998/QD-TTg
Joint Circular No. 23/1998/TTLT-BTM-TCHQ dated December 31, 1998 of the Ministry of Trade and the General Department of Customs on the settlement of a number of import- export procedures for foreign invested enterprises
Circular No. 155/1998/TT-BTC dated December 08, 1998 providing additional guidance on a number of points in Circular No. 60-TC/CDKT on the accounting and auditing work at foreign - invested enterprises and organizations in Vietnam
Joint Circular No. 13/TTLB dated October 08, 1997 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Finance guiding the hiring of managerial organizations to manage business activities of foreign invested enterprises
Joint Circular No. 11-TT/LB dated July 21, 1997 providing guidances on duty-free import of equipment of foreign invested enterprises
Circular No. 07-BKH/VPXT dated April 29, 1997 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment further guiding the implementation of the Regulation on bidding by foreign invested enterprises
Circular No. 11/LDTBXH-TT concerning the wages of Vietnamese labor in foreign invested enterprises, and foreign or international agencies and organizations in Vietnam
Circular No. 34/2013/TT-BCT dated of December 24, 2013 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade publicizing the roadmap for the trading of goods and activities directly related to the trading of goods by foreign-invested enterprises in Vietnam
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Right after an invention is created successfully, the first thing that the owners need to do is to register the invention for protection at the National Office of Intellectual Property. Doing this ...
- Register inventions in the area lighting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area storing or distributing gases or liquids in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of engineering units, producing and maintaining functions of machines or installations, thermal insulation in general in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of fluid-pressure actuators, hydraulics and pneumatics in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of positive-displacement machines for liquids, pumps for liquids or elastic fluids in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of machines or engines for liquids, wind, spring or weight motors in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of combustion engines, hot-gas or combustion-product engines plants in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of machines or engines in general, engines plants in general, and steam engines in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of earth drilling, rock drilling, and mining in Vietnam?
- Decree 86/2019/ND-CP prescribing legal capital of credit institutions and foreign bank branches
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 83/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 94/2014/ND-CP establishment of natural disaster prevention
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 80/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 73/2016/ND-CP
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies