Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "implementation"
implementation | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tức tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề implementation.
Circular No. 91/2000/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 09/2000/NQ-CP on the exemption of Value Added Tax and enterprise income tax on farm produce circulation in order to encourage consumption thereof
Circular No. 329/2000/TT-BGTVT of the Ministry of Transport guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No.171/1999/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the Ordinance on the protection
Circular No. 09/2000/TT-NHNN3 of the State Bank of Vietnam guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 20/2000/ND-CP of June 15, 2000 on sanctioning administrative violations in the monetary field and banking operations
Circular No. 86/2000/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the financial support and tax preference policies for the development of key industrial products under the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 37/2000/QD-TTg
Joint Circular No. 03/2000/TTLT-TCHQ-BNG guiding the implementation of Article 4 of Decision No. 10/1999/QD-TTg dated October 27, 1999 of the Prime Minister on a number of policies regarding overseas Vietnamese
Circular No. 213/2000/TT-BGTVT guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 172/1999/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the ordinance on protection of traffic works with regard to land road traffic works
Circular No. 49/2000/TT-BTC guiding the implementation the Government’s Decree No. 15/2000/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the National Assembly Standing Committee’s Resolution No. 90/1999/NQ-UBTVQH
Decree No. 15/2000/ND-CP of The Goverment detailing the implementation of Resolution No. 90/1999/NQ-UBTVQH10
Circular No. 35/2000/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 09/2000/ND-CP dated March 21, 2000 promulgating Vietnam’s 2000 list of commodities and their tax rates for the implementation
Joint Circular No. 10/2000/TTLT-BTM-BTC-BCA-BKHCNMT guiding the implementation of the Prime Minister’s Directive No.31/1999/CT-TTg dated October 27, 1999 on combat against fake goods production and trading
Circular No. 150/1999/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the Prime Minister's Decision No.195/1999/QD-TTg on the setting up, use and management of export support fund
Joint Circular No. 20/1999/TTLT-YT-TM-NN&PTNT guiding the implementation of Decree No. 19/1999/ND-CP dated April 10, 1999 of the Government on the production and supply of iodized salt to consumers
Circular No. 02/1999/TT-BKH guiding the order and procedures for granting investment privileges under the Government’s Decree No. 51/1999/ND-CP detailing the implementation of domestic investment promotion Law (amended) No. 03/1998/QH10
Decree No 78/1999/ND-CP supplementing and amending the Government’s Decree No. 102/1998/ND-CP amended and supplemented a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 28/1998/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the VAT Law
Circular No. 15/1999/TT-BYT guiding the implementation of the Ordinance on private practice of medicine and pharmacy and the Government’s Decree No. 06/CP dated January 29, 1994 detailing a number of articles of the Ordinance
Circular No. 04/1999/TT-BXD of the Ministry of Construction guiding the implementation of Decree No. 11/1999/ND-CP concerning the merchandise building materials subject to conditional business
Circular No. 1254/1999/TT-BKHCNMT of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No.45/1998/ND-CP dated July 1st, 1998 stipulating in detail the technology transfer
Circular No. 19/1999/TT-TCCP Commission for Organization and Personnel guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 03/1999/ND-CP on the management of cooperation with foreign countries in the field of administrative reform
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Registering an invention with the authority is one of the first things you should think about after creating the invention. This administrative procedure will bring not only protection but also other ...
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of combustion apparatus and combustion processes in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of steam generation in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area lighting in Vietnam?
- Decree 86/2019/ND-CP prescribing legal capital of credit institutions and foreign bank branches
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 83/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 94/2014/ND-CP establishment of natural disaster prevention
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 80/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 73/2016/ND-CP
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies