Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "chemical industry"
chemical industry | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề chemical industry.
Decision No. 343/2005/QD-TTg dated December 26, 2005 of the Prime Minister approving the planning on development of Vietnam’s chemical industry till 2010 (with a vision towards 2020 taken into account)
Decision No. 207/2005/QD-TTg approving the strategy on development of Vietnams chemical industry to the year 2010 (with a vision to the year 2020 taken into account)
Decision No. 51/2001/QD-TTg dated April 11, 2001 of the Prime Minister ratifying the 2001-2005 five-year plan on the development of Vietnam's chemical industry
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
It is important to understand the necessity of registration of inventions with the authority. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will provide consultancy on the importance of this procedure and ...
- Register inventions in the area construction of roads, railways or bridges in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of paper in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of textiles or flexible materials in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of combinatorial technology in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of metallurgy in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of treatment of skins, hides, pelts and leather in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of sugar industry in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of biochemistry, beer, spirits, wine, vinegar, microbiology, enzymonology, mutation or genetic engineering in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of animal or vegetable oils, fats, waxes, detergents, candles in Vietnam?
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state officials and public employees of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT dated September 12, 2000 of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state ...
- Decree No. 46/2000/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government's Decree No.35/CP dated June 14, 1996
- Circular No. 11/2000/TT-BKH guiding the amendments and supplements to a number of contents of Circular No. 06/1999/TT-BKH dated November 24, 1999 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment guiding the contents of total investment, dossiers
- Circular No. 05/2000/TT-TCBD of the guiding the amendment and supplement
- Decision No. 296/2000/QD-NHNN1 of September 06, 2000, on the announcement of the base interest rate as a basis for the determination by credit institutions of the lending interest rate in Vietnam Dong for customers
- Circular No. 91/2000/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 09/2000/NQ-CP on the exemption of Value Added Tax and enterprise income tax on farm produce circulation in order to encourage consumption thereof
- Circular No. 329/2000/TT-BGTVT of the Ministry of Transport guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No.171/1999/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the Ordinance on the protection
- Decision the 289/2000 / QD-NHNN7 amend Clause 1, Article 2 of Decision 65/1999 / QD-NHNN7 Governor State Bank issued
- Circular No. 09/2000/TT-NHNN3 of the State Bank of Vietnam guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 20/2000/ND-CP of June 15, 2000 on sanctioning administrative violations in the monetary field and banking operations
- Circular No. 86/2000/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the financial support and tax preference policies for the development of key industrial products under the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 37/2000/QD-TTg