Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "coordination"
coordination | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề coordination.
Decision No. 651-TTg dated October 10, 1995 of the Prime Minister on establishment of the National Committee for coordination of the activities of Vietnam in Asean
Circular No. 27/2011/TT-BTTTT dated October 4, 2011 of the Minsitry of Information and Communications on coordination of Internet incident response activities in Vietnam
Circular No. 85/2011/TT-BTC guiding the process of organization and coordination in collection of state budget between the state treasury – the general department of taxation – the general department of customs and commercial banks
Decree No. 95/2010/ND-CP dated September 16, 2010 of the Government on licensing of and coordination with foreign search and rescue forces in Vietnam
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
In this article, Minh Khue Law Firm would like to provide information about the procedure of trademark registration in Vietnam for products/services in general and for products of tobacco, electronic ...
- Register trademarks for products of carpet in Vietnam?
- Register trademarks for products of false hair and costume decoration in Vietnam?
- Register a trademark for products of yarns and threads for textile use in Vietnam?
- Register an exclusive trademark for textile fiber material and cushion in Vietnam?
- Register an exclusive trademark for plastic and substitute materials in Vietnam?
- Register exclusive trademarks for firearms or fireworks in Vietnam?
- Register exclusive trademarks for printing services or other material-treating services in Vietnam?
- Register a trademark for products of oil and fuel in Vietnam?
- Register a trademark for hand tools and implements in Vietnam?
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state officials and public employees of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT dated September 12, 2000 of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state ...
- Decree No. 46/2000/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government's Decree No.35/CP dated June 14, 1996
- Circular No. 11/2000/TT-BKH guiding the amendments and supplements to a number of contents of Circular No. 06/1999/TT-BKH dated November 24, 1999 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment guiding the contents of total investment, dossiers
- Circular No. 05/2000/TT-TCBD of the guiding the amendment and supplement
- Decision No. 296/2000/QD-NHNN1 of September 06, 2000, on the announcement of the base interest rate as a basis for the determination by credit institutions of the lending interest rate in Vietnam Dong for customers
- Circular No. 91/2000/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 09/2000/NQ-CP on the exemption of Value Added Tax and enterprise income tax on farm produce circulation in order to encourage consumption thereof
- Circular No. 329/2000/TT-BGTVT of the Ministry of Transport guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No.171/1999/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the Ordinance on the protection
- Decision the 289/2000 / QD-NHNN7 amend Clause 1, Article 2 of Decision 65/1999 / QD-NHNN7 Governor State Bank issued
- Circular No. 09/2000/TT-NHNN3 of the State Bank of Vietnam guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 20/2000/ND-CP of June 15, 2000 on sanctioning administrative violations in the monetary field and banking operations
- Circular No. 86/2000/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the financial support and tax preference policies for the development of key industrial products under the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 37/2000/QD-TTg