Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "equipment"
equipment | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề equipment.
Decision No. 58/2000/QD-BTC promulgating the table of fee levels for technical expertise and issuance of permits for the use of machinery, equipment, supplies and substances subject to strict safety requirements
Joint Circular No. 32/1999/TTLT/BTC-BYT guiding the amendment and supplement to Joint Circular No. 17/TTLB on the regime of collection, payment, management and use of fee for testing samples of drugs, drug raw materials and medical equipment
Decision No. 58/2000/QD-BTC of the Ministry of Finance promulgating the table of fee levels for technical expertise and issuance of permits for the use of machinery, equipment, supplies and substances subject to strict safety requirements
Decision No. 285/2000/QD-TCBD dated March 29, 2000 of the General Department of Post and Telecommunicatons promulgating the regulation on standard-compatibility certification for post and telecommunications supplies and equipment
Decision No. 22/2000/QD-TTg of February 17, 2000, approving the bidding results of bidding package No. 1 on main equipment supply and technology transfer for Medium-Density Fiberboard (MDF) plant in Gia Lai province
Decision No. 1447/1999/QD-BTM dated December 10, 1999 of the Ministry of Trade issuing the regulation on the lease of foreign machinery and equipment
Decision No. 8438/QD-BCT dated September 22, 2014 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade supplementing the list of domestically produced machinery, equipment and raw materials
Decision No. 2279/QD-BKHCN dated August 29, 2014 of the Ministry of Science and Technology invalidating Circular No.20/2014/TT-BKHCN on importation of used machinery, equipment and technological line
Circular No. 20/2014/TT-BKHCN dated July 15, 2014 of the Ministry of Science and Technology on the import of used machinery, equipment and production line
Circular No. 06/2014/TT-BLDTBXH the occupational safety inspection of machinery, equipment, supplies with occupational safety’s strict requirements under the management of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affair
Decision No. 78/2013/QD-TTg dated December 25, 2013 of the Prime Minister promulgating the List of energy consumption vehicles, equipment for disposal and ban on construction of low-efficiency power plants
Circular No. 17/2011/TT-BTTTT dated June 30, 2011 of the Ministry of Information and Communications promulgating the list of telecommunications equipment and radio stations subject to verification
Circular No. 16/2011/TT-BTTTT of the Ministry of Information and Communications on verification of telecommunications equipment and radio stations
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Nowadays, paints and varnishes are popular products in our modern life, especially in the field of design and art. And in these fields of business, it is very important to have a trademark in order to ...
- Register an exclusive trademark for products of non-metallic construction materials in Vietnam?
- Register a trademark for cosmetics and cleaning preparations in Vietnam?
- Register exclusive trademarks for products of machines, motors and engines in Vietnam?
- Register a trademark for architectural design and consulting services in Vietnam?
- Register an exclusive trademark for building construction, repair and installation services in Vietnam?
- Register trademarks of paper products and stationery in Vietnam?
- Register exclusive trademarks of food and drink services and temporary accommodation services in Vietnam?
- Register a trademark for insurance, financial, monetary, real estate services in Vietnam?
- Register a trademark for clothing, footwear, headwear products in Vietnam?
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state officials and public employees of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT dated September 12, 2000 of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state ...
- Decree No. 46/2000/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government's Decree No.35/CP dated June 14, 1996
- Circular No. 11/2000/TT-BKH guiding the amendments and supplements to a number of contents of Circular No. 06/1999/TT-BKH dated November 24, 1999 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment guiding the contents of total investment, dossiers
- Circular No. 05/2000/TT-TCBD of the guiding the amendment and supplement
- Decision No. 296/2000/QD-NHNN1 of September 06, 2000, on the announcement of the base interest rate as a basis for the determination by credit institutions of the lending interest rate in Vietnam Dong for customers
- Circular No. 91/2000/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 09/2000/NQ-CP on the exemption of Value Added Tax and enterprise income tax on farm produce circulation in order to encourage consumption thereof
- Circular No. 329/2000/TT-BGTVT of the Ministry of Transport guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No.171/1999/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the Ordinance on the protection
- Decision the 289/2000 / QD-NHNN7 amend Clause 1, Article 2 of Decision 65/1999 / QD-NHNN7 Governor State Bank issued
- Circular No. 09/2000/TT-NHNN3 of the State Bank of Vietnam guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 20/2000/ND-CP of June 15, 2000 on sanctioning administrative violations in the monetary field and banking operations
- Circular No. 86/2000/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the financial support and tax preference policies for the development of key industrial products under the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 37/2000/QD-TTg