Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "Export"
Export | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề Export.
Circular No. 14/1999/TT-BLDTBXH of the Ministry of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs guiding the implementation of the regime on working time and rest time for laborers doing seasonal jobs and processing export goods on orders
Circular No. 02/2000/TT-BCN dated March 31, 2000 of the Ministry of Industry guiding the export and import of commodity minerals in 2000
Circular No. 01/2000/TT-BTC dated January 05, 2000 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the commission payment in export transactions and brokerage
Decision No. 1555/1999/QD-BTM dated December 30, 1999 of the Ministry of Trade promulgating the regulation on export reward consideration
Circular No. 150/1999/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the Prime Minister's Decision No.195/1999/QD-TTg dated September 27, 1999 on the setting up, use and management of export support fund
Decision No. 1022/1999/QD-BTM dated September 01, 1999 of the Ministry of Trade issuing the list of goods not to be bought for export by foreign-invested enterprises in Vietnam
Circular No. 91/1999/TT-BTC dated July 23, 1999 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the imposition of value added tax on goods processed for export
Circular No. 172/1998/TT-BTC providing guidelines for implementation of Decrees 54-CP of the Law on import and export duties and Laws on amendment of and addition to the Law on import and export duties
Circular No. 13/1998/TT-TCHQ dated December 14, 1998 of the General Department of Customs guiding the management of import tax and value added tax on raw materials and materials imported for export goods production
Decision No. 178/1998/QD-TTg dated September 19, 1998 of the Prime Minister on the bank loan interest rates in support of several export goods items
Decision No. 55/1998/QD-TTg dated March 03, 1998 of the Prime Minister approving the list of export goods that require import and export business permits
Circular No. 81/1997/TT/BTC providing additional guidance to Circular No.75-TC/TCT on the rates for converting foreign currencies into vietnam dong as basis for determining prices for calculation of taxes on export and import goods
Decision No. 821/TTg dated November 06, 1996 of the Prime Minister on the exploitation and export of "Po Mu" (fokienia hodginsii) timber
Directive No. 575/TTg dated August 24, 1996 of the Prime Minister on measures to promote the collection and the fight against arrears in import-export taxes in 1996-1997
Decision No. 96-TM/XNK dated February 14, 1995 of the Ministry of Trade publicizing the list of commodities banned from export and import
Decision No. 1172-TM/XNK dated September 22, 1994 of the Ministry of Trade to issue the regulations of export-import activities consigned among Vietnamese businesses with a legal entity status
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
There are more and more inventions in sports, games and amusements are created in order to meet the increasing demand of people nowadays. It is important to pay more attention to the protection of ...
- Register inventions of products and methods in life-saving, fire-fighting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of medical, veterinary or hygiene science in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of brushes, furniture, domestic articles, appliances, coffee mills, spice mills and suction cleaners in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of purses, luggage, handbags, and travelling articles in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of haberdashery and jewellery in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clothing, headwear and footwear in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of tobacco, cigars, cigarettes and smokers' requisites in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of dairy products, edible oils, coffee, tea, cocoa products in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of tools and processes in butchering, meat treatment, processing poultry or fish in Vietnam?
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state officials and public employees of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT dated September 12, 2000 of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state ...
- Decree No. 46/2000/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government's Decree No.35/CP dated June 14, 1996
- Circular No. 11/2000/TT-BKH guiding the amendments and supplements to a number of contents of Circular No. 06/1999/TT-BKH dated November 24, 1999 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment guiding the contents of total investment, dossiers
- Circular No. 05/2000/TT-TCBD of the guiding the amendment and supplement
- Decision No. 296/2000/QD-NHNN1 of September 06, 2000, on the announcement of the base interest rate as a basis for the determination by credit institutions of the lending interest rate in Vietnam Dong for customers
- Circular No. 91/2000/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 09/2000/NQ-CP on the exemption of Value Added Tax and enterprise income tax on farm produce circulation in order to encourage consumption thereof
- Circular No. 329/2000/TT-BGTVT of the Ministry of Transport guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No.171/1999/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the Ordinance on the protection
- Decision the 289/2000 / QD-NHNN7 amend Clause 1, Article 2 of Decision 65/1999 / QD-NHNN7 Governor State Bank issued
- Circular No. 09/2000/TT-NHNN3 of the State Bank of Vietnam guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 20/2000/ND-CP of June 15, 2000 on sanctioning administrative violations in the monetary field and banking operations
- Circular No. 86/2000/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the financial support and tax preference policies for the development of key industrial products under the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 37/2000/QD-TTg