Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "export goods"
export goods | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề export goods.
Decision No. 55/1998/QD-TTg dated March 03, 1998 of the Prime Minister approving the list of export goods that require import and export business permits
Decision No. 414-TC/TCDN dated June 14, 1997 of the Ministry of Finance amending and supplementing the Regulation on bidding for export goods and services for payment of foreign debts
Decision No. 640/QD-TCHQ dated April 03, 2006 of the General Department of Customs on promulgating procedures on verification and determination of taxable value for import, export goods
Decision No. 2148/QD-TCHQ on promulgation of “regulations on application of risk management in customs procedures for commercial import and export goods
Decision No. 1951/QD-TCHQ dated December 19, 2005 of the General Department of Customs on promulgating of customs procedures for commercial import, export goods
Decision no. 1318/2005/QD-BTM annulling the Trade Minister’s Decision No. 971/2004/QD-BTM suspending the temporary import for re-export and transit of finished wood products;stipulating the conditions for import of semi-finished wood products
Joint Circular No. 129/2004/TTLT/BTC-BKHCN providing guidelines on implementation of measures for border control of industrial property rights in import or export goods
Joint Circular No. 129/2004/TTLT-BTC-BKHCN guiding the application of measures for border control of industrial property over export goods and import goods
Circular No. 18/2001/TT-BTC dated March 22, 2001 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the non-collection and/or reimbursement of price differences paid for materials and raw materials imported for the production or processing of export goods
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime