Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "imported"
imported | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề imported.
Circular No. 12/2015/TT-BNNPTNT dated March 16, 2015, providing guidance on food safety inspection of goods originating from imported plants
Circular No. 55/2014/TT-BGTVT dated October 20, 2014 of the Ministry of Transport amending Circular No. 31/2011/TT-BGTVT stipulating the inspection of technical safety, quality and environmental protection for imported motor vehicles
Joint Circular No. 44/2013/TTLT-BCT-BKHCN dated December 31, 2013 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Science and Technology providing the management of the domestically produced and imported steel quality
Circular No. 139/2013/TT-BTC on customs procedures for petrol and oil exported, imported, temporarily imported for re-export and transferred from/to border gate; materials imported for production and preparation of petrol and oil
Circular No. 30/2009/TT-BCT suspending the grant of permits for export of fertilizers originating from imported sources under Circular No. 04/2006/TT-BTM of April 6, 2006, of the Ministry of Trade (now the Ministry of Industry and Trade)
Decision No. 71/2007/QD-BTC dated August 6, 2007 of the Ministry of Finance on non-stamping of 16 imported goods items
Circular No. 01/2007/TT-BYT guiding the management of curative medicines for human use which are imported or exported through non-commercial channel
Decision No. 929/QD-TCHQ dated May 25, 2006 of the General Department of Customs on promulgation of professional management procedures applicable to imported materials serving production of goods for export
Decision No. 04/2005/QD-BTC dated January 18, 2005 of the Ministry of Finance amending the import duty rates of imported liquors
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime