Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "imported"
imported | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề imported.
Circular No. 12/2015/TT-BNNPTNT dated March 16, 2015, providing guidance on food safety inspection of goods originating from imported plants
Circular No. 55/2014/TT-BGTVT dated October 20, 2014 of the Ministry of Transport amending Circular No. 31/2011/TT-BGTVT stipulating the inspection of technical safety, quality and environmental protection for imported motor vehicles
Joint Circular No. 44/2013/TTLT-BCT-BKHCN dated December 31, 2013 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Science and Technology providing the management of the domestically produced and imported steel quality
Circular No. 139/2013/TT-BTC on customs procedures for petrol and oil exported, imported, temporarily imported for re-export and transferred from/to border gate; materials imported for production and preparation of petrol and oil
Circular No. 30/2009/TT-BCT suspending the grant of permits for export of fertilizers originating from imported sources under Circular No. 04/2006/TT-BTM of April 6, 2006, of the Ministry of Trade (now the Ministry of Industry and Trade)
Decision No. 71/2007/QD-BTC dated August 6, 2007 of the Ministry of Finance on non-stamping of 16 imported goods items
Circular No. 01/2007/TT-BYT guiding the management of curative medicines for human use which are imported or exported through non-commercial channel
Decision No. 929/QD-TCHQ dated May 25, 2006 of the General Department of Customs on promulgation of professional management procedures applicable to imported materials serving production of goods for export
Decision No. 04/2005/QD-BTC dated January 18, 2005 of the Ministry of Finance amending the import duty rates of imported liquors
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
In reality, intellectual property rights have not been protected and paid respect properly in Vietnam. Therefore, if you are an owner of an invention in Vietnam, one of the first things you should ...
- Register inventions of positive-displacement machines for liquids, pumps for liquids or elastic fluids in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of machines or engines for liquids, wind, spring or weight motors in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of combustion engines, hot-gas or combustion-product engines plants in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of machines or engines in general, engines plants in general, and steam engines in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of earth drilling, rock drilling, and mining in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of doors, windows, shutters, roller blinds, and ladders in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of locks, keys, window or door fittings and safes in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of building in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of water supply and sewerage in Vietnam?
- Decree 86/2019/ND-CP prescribing legal capital of credit institutions and foreign bank branches
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 83/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 94/2014/ND-CP establishment of natural disaster prevention
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 80/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 73/2016/ND-CP
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies