Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "individuals"
individuals | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề individuals.
Ordinance No. 37-L/CTN dated October 25, 1994 of the Standing Committee of the National Assembly on the rights and obligations of foreign organisations and individuals who lease land in Vietnam
Decree No. 64-CP dated September 27, 1993 of the Government on the enactment of regulations on the allocation of land to households and individuals for stable and long term use for the purpose of agricultural production
Joint Circular No. 61/2014/TTLT-BTNMT-BKHDT-BTC guiding procedures for contributing capital to geological baseline surveys of minerals by organizations and individuals and management of their contributed capital
Circular No. 11/2014/TT-BXD dated August 25, 2014 of the Ministry of Construction publishing the information on construction capabilities of organizations and individuals in construction
Circular No. 07/2014/TT-NHNN dated 17 March 2014 of the State Bank of Vietnam providing for the maximum interest rate applicable to VND deposits of entities, individuals at credit institutions
Circular No. 06/2014/TT-NHNN dated 17 March 2014 of the State Bank of Vietnam providing for the maximum interest rate applicable to USD deposits of organizations, individuals at credit institutions
Decree No. 182/2013/ND-CP on stipulating regional minimum wage level for laborers working for enterprises, cooperatives, cooperative groups, farms, households, individuals and agencies, organizations employing laborers
Decree No. 126/2013/ND-CP on guiding the implementation of national assembly’s resolution No. 49/2013/QH13 on extension of the duration of land use for cultivation of annual drops, aquaculture or salt making of households and individuals
Official Dispatch No. 3307/TCT-CS of September 03, 2008, on Value-added tax (VAT) on goods supplied to foreign organizations and individuals provision of aid
Official Dispatch No. 4973/TC/CST of April 26, 2005, on the time for withholding 10% income tax on each payment of VND 500,000 or more to individuals
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime