Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "information"
information | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề information.
Decree No. 67/CP dated October 31, 1996 of the Government issuing the regulation on the information and press activities of foreign correspondents and foreign agencies and organizations in Vietnam
Official Dispatch No. 711/CNTH8 dated June 20, 2011 of the State Bank of Vietnam on assuring the security of information technology system
Decision No. 376/QD-BTTTT on correction of the Circular no.06/2011/TT-BTTTT providing for establishment and management of investment expenses in information technology application
Decision no. 1358/QD-TTg of October 16, 2001 approving the project on vietnam social insurance's information technology development in the 2001-2010 period
Decision No. 52/2008/QD-BTTTT dated December 02, 2008 of the Ministry of Information and Communication promulgating the regulation on identification of sources of information on the press
Decision No. 77/2007/QD-TTg dated May 28, 2007 of the Prime Minister promulgating the Regulation on making of statements and supply of information to the press
Decision No. 11/2007/QD-BBCVT amending and supplemen-ting the Post and Telematics Minister’s Decision No. 20/2006/QD-BBCVT dated June 30, 2006, promulgating the list of used information technology products banned from import
Decree of Government No.71/2007/ND-CP detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of The Law on information technology regarding information technology industry
Decision No. 167/2006/QD-TTg dated July 14, 2006 approving the scheme on development of cultural and information activities in the Mekong River Delta up to 2010
Decree No. 56/2006/ND-CP dated June 6, 2006 of the Government on sanctioning administrative violations in cultural and information activities
Decision No. 79/2000/QD-UBCK dated December 29, 2000 of the State Securities Commission promulgating the regulation on securities membership, listing, information disclosure and trading
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Right after an invention is created successfully, the first thing that the owners need to do is to register the invention for protection at the National Office of Intellectual Property. Doing this ...
- Register inventions in the area lighting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area storing or distributing gases or liquids in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of engineering units, producing and maintaining functions of machines or installations, thermal insulation in general in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of fluid-pressure actuators, hydraulics and pneumatics in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of positive-displacement machines for liquids, pumps for liquids or elastic fluids in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of machines or engines for liquids, wind, spring or weight motors in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of combustion engines, hot-gas or combustion-product engines plants in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of machines or engines in general, engines plants in general, and steam engines in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of earth drilling, rock drilling, and mining in Vietnam?
- Decree 86/2019/ND-CP prescribing legal capital of credit institutions and foreign bank branches
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 83/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 94/2014/ND-CP establishment of natural disaster prevention
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 80/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 73/2016/ND-CP
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies