Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "joint stock companies"
joint stock companies | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề joint stock companies.
Circular No. 104/1998/TT-BTC dated July 18, 1998 of the Ministry of Finance guiding financial matters when converting state enterprises into joint-stock companies (Pursuant to Decree No. 44/1998/ND-CP of June 29, 1998)
Decree No. 44/1998/ND-CP dated June 29, 1998 of the Government on the transformation of state enterprises into joint-stock companies
Decree No. 25/CP dated March 26, 1997 of the Government amending a number of articles of Decree No.28-CP of May 7, 1996 on the transformation of a number of state enterprises into joint-stock companies
Decree No. 116/2015/ND-CP amending, supplementing a number of articles of the Decree No. 59/2011/ND-CP dated July 18, 2015 of the Government on transformation of enterprises with 100% state capital into joint-stock companies
Decree No. 189/2013/ND-CP dated November 20, 2013 of the Government amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Decree No. 59/2011/ND-CP on transformation of wholly state-owned enterprises into joint-stock companies
Circular No. 26/2013/TT-BTNMT on transformation of wholly state-owned enterprises into joint- stock companies
Decree No. 87/2007/ND-CP dated May 28, 2007 of the Government promulgating the Regulation on the exercise of democracy in joint-stock companies and limited liability companies
Circular No. 95/2006/TT-BTC amending and supplementing the Finance Ministry's Circular No. 126/2004/TT-BTC which guides the implementation of the Government's Decree No. 187/2004/ND-CP
Decree No. 17/2006/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the decrees guiding the implementation of the Land Law and Decree No. 187/2004/ND-CP on transformation of state companies into joint-stock companies
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime