Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "legal documents"
legal documents | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề legal documents.
Decision No. 121/1999/QD-BTC dated October 01, 1999 of the Ministry of Finance promulgating the list of legal documents to be annulled
Decree No. 101/CP dated September 23, 1997 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Kaw on the promulgation of legal documents
Decision No. 355/TTg dated May 28, 1997 of the Prime Minister on the establishment of the Government Steering Committee for overall revision and systemization of legal documents
Directive No. 51/TTg dated January 24, 1997 of the Prime Minister on organizing the implementation of the Law on the promulgation of legal documents
Law No. 52-L/CTN dated November 23, 1996 of the National Assembly on the promulgation of legal documents
Law No. 80/2015/QH13 dated June 22, 2015 of the National Assembly on promulgation of legal documents
Circular No. 12/2013/TT-BTP of August 7, 2013, providing the procedures for issuing press releases on legal documents promulgated by the Government or the Prime Minister
Circular No. 20/2010/TT-BTP dated November 30, 2010 of the Ministry of Justice detailing a number of articles of the Government's Decree No. 40/2010/ND-CP dated April 12,2010, on the examination and handling of legal documents
Directive No. 03/2007/CT-TTg dated February 15, 2007 of the Prime Minister on a number of measures to raise the quality and effectiveness of the publication of legal documents in "cong bao" of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Decision No. 40/2005/QD-BTC dated July 06, 2005 of the Ministry of Finance on release of the list of legal documents issued by the Mministry of Finance that had lapsed, abrogated or replaced
Decision No. 1107/2005/QD-BTM dated April 20, 2005 of the Ministry of Trade on announcement of the list of legal documents issued by the Ministry of Trade in the period of 2000 – 2004 which have expired
Law No. 31/2004/QH11 dated December 3, 2004 of the National Assembly on promulgation of legal documents of People’s Councils, People’s Committees
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime