Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "organizations"
organizations | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề organizations.
Circular No. 155/1998/TT-BTC providing additional guidance on a number of points in Circular No. 60-TC/CDKT on the accounting and auditing work at foreign - invested enterprises and organizations in Vietnam
Decision No. 76/2000/QD-TTg dated June 28, 2000 of the Prime Minister arranging a number of organizations already established under the Prime Minister’s Decisions
Circular No. 09/LDTBXH-TT dated March 18, 1997 of the Ministry of Labour, War Invalids and Social Affairs providing guidance for the granting of work permits to foreigners working at enterprises and organizations in Vietnam
Decision No. 340/TTg dated May 24, 1996 of the Prime Minister promulgating the regulation on the activities of foreign non-governmental organiza-tions in Vietnam
Decision No. 339/TTg dated May 24, 1996 of the Prime Minister on establishing the working commission on non-governmental organizations
Joint Circular No. 61/2014/TTLT-BTNMT-BKHDT-BTC guiding procedures for contributing capital to geological baseline surveys of minerals by organizations and individuals and management of their contributed capital
Decree No. 211/2013/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 107/2006/ND-CP defining responsibilities of heads of agencies, organizations and units for corruption occurring in their agencies
Circular No. 06/2012/TT-BNG on promulgating forms to carry out implementation of a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 88/2012/ND-CP on activities of information and press of foreign press, foreign representative agency
Decision No. 56/2007/QD-BNN of June 12, 2007, on the expand 12 species into the list of protected species in Vietnam and the assignment of organizations to implemented DUS growing test
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime