Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "public employees"
public employees | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề public employees.
Decree No. 97/1998/ND-CP dated November 17, 1998 of the Government on the disciplining and material responsibilities of public employees
Decree No. 96/1998/ND-CP dated November 17, 1998 of the Government the regime of job severance of public employees
Decree No. 50/CP dated July 26, 1995 of the Government on the livelihood allowance for public employees in the communes, wards and townships
Directive No. 668-TTg dated November 11, 1994 of the Prime Minister on a number of issues in implementing retirement policies for cadres and public employees
Official Dispatch No. 9570/VPCP-KGVX dated November 23, 2012 of the Government Office on conversion of the off days at weekend in the occasion of holidays, Tet 2013 apply to cadres, civil servants, public employees
Decree No. 29/2012/ND-CP dated April 12, 2012 of the Government on recruitment, employment and management of public employees
Decision No. 745/QD-BHXH dated June 22, 2011 of the Vietnam Social Insurance on exceptional recruitment of public employees in 2011
Decision No. 1735/QD-TTg transferring tasks and powers of land valuation, dossiers, documents, organizations and officials and public employees conducting land valuation from the finance to the natural resources and environment sector
Decision No. 64/2007/QD-TTg promulgating the Regulation on giving, receipt and hand-over of gifts by state budget-funded agencies, organizations and units and cadres, public employees and servants
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime