Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "raw materials"
raw materials | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề raw materials.
Decision No. 176/1999/QD-TTg dated August 26, 1999 of the Prime Minister on tax exemption for imported raw materials and materials
Circular No. 04/2012/TT-BKH promulgating a list of equipment, machinery, spare parts and special-use vehicles, raw materials, supplies and semi-finished products which can be produced at home
Circular No. 205/2009/TT-BTC guiding the procedures for the refund of value-added tax on equipment, machinery, special-use vehicles, construction supplies, raw materials, supplies and semi-finished products
Circular No. 04/2008/TT-BCT dated April 1, 2008 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade guiding the registration of plans on production, processing and import of raw materials and consumption of petrol and oil products
Circular No. 05/2008/TT-BXD dated February 22, 2008 of the Ministry of Construction guiding the adjustment of prices and construction contracts in response to fluctuations in prices of raw materials, fuels and construction materials
Decision No. 12/2006/QD-BTNMT dated September 8, 2006 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment promulgating the list of scraps permitted to be imported for use as raw materials for production
Decision No. 827/2006/QD-BKH promulgating the list of equipment, machinery, spare parts and special-use means of transport, which can be produced at home; the list of construction materials, which can be produced at home
Circular No. 01/2005/TT-BTM dated January 06, 2005 of the Ministry of Trade guiding the liquidation of machinery, equipment, transport means, supplies and raw materials of foreign-invested enterprises
Circular No. 18/2001/TT-BTC dated March 22, 2001 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the non-collection and/or reimbursement of price differences paid for materials and raw materials imported for the production or processing of export goods
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime