Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "re-export"
re-export | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề re-export.
Circular No. 37/2014/TT-BCT dated October 24, 2014 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on suspension of temporary import for re-export of log and sawn timber from natural forests of Laos and Cambodia
Decision No. 601/QD-BTC the procedures for temporary import, re-export, destruction and transfer of cars and motorcycles for entities being entitled to diplomatic privileges and immunities in Vietnam
Circular No. 05/2014/TT-BCT dated January 27, 2014 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade providing for temporary import and re-export, temporary export for re-import, border-gate transfer of goods
Circular No. 139/2013/TT-BTC on customs procedures for petrol and oil exported, imported, temporarily imported for re-export and transferred from/to border gate; materials imported for production and preparation of petrol and oil
Decision No. 53/2013/QD-TTg of September 13, 2013, on temporary import, re-export, destruction and transfer of automobiles and motorbikes of entities eligible for privileges and immunities in Vietnam
Circular No. 59/2013/TT-BTC guiding customs procedures, inspection and supervision for goods temporarily imported for re-export, transferred from/to border gate or consigned to bonded warehouses
Circular No. 21/2011/TT-BCT dated May 20, 2011 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade regulating the management of business activities of temporary import for re-export of frozen foods
Decision No. 2504/2005/QD-BTM promulgating the regulation on management of temporary import for re-export or border-gate transfer of goods banned or suspended from import
Circular No. 08/2005/TT-BCA(C11) supplementing a number of Provisions of the Public Security Ministry’s Circular No. 11/2003/TT-BTC(C11)
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime