Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "re-export"
re-export | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề re-export.
Circular No. 37/2014/TT-BCT dated October 24, 2014 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade on suspension of temporary import for re-export of log and sawn timber from natural forests of Laos and Cambodia
Decision No. 601/QD-BTC the procedures for temporary import, re-export, destruction and transfer of cars and motorcycles for entities being entitled to diplomatic privileges and immunities in Vietnam
Circular No. 05/2014/TT-BCT dated January 27, 2014 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade providing for temporary import and re-export, temporary export for re-import, border-gate transfer of goods
Circular No. 139/2013/TT-BTC on customs procedures for petrol and oil exported, imported, temporarily imported for re-export and transferred from/to border gate; materials imported for production and preparation of petrol and oil
Decision No. 53/2013/QD-TTg of September 13, 2013, on temporary import, re-export, destruction and transfer of automobiles and motorbikes of entities eligible for privileges and immunities in Vietnam
Circular No. 59/2013/TT-BTC guiding customs procedures, inspection and supervision for goods temporarily imported for re-export, transferred from/to border gate or consigned to bonded warehouses
Circular No. 21/2011/TT-BCT dated May 20, 2011 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade regulating the management of business activities of temporary import for re-export of frozen foods
Decision No. 2504/2005/QD-BTM promulgating the regulation on management of temporary import for re-export or border-gate transfer of goods banned or suspended from import
Circular No. 08/2005/TT-BCA(C11) supplementing a number of Provisions of the Public Security Ministry’s Circular No. 11/2003/TT-BTC(C11)
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
It is important to understand the necessity of registration of inventions with the authority. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will provide consultancy on the importance of this procedure and ...
- Register inventions in the area construction of roads, railways or bridges in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of paper in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of textiles or flexible materials in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of combinatorial technology in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of metallurgy in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of treatment of skins, hides, pelts and leather in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of sugar industry in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of biochemistry, beer, spirits, wine, vinegar, microbiology, enzymonology, mutation or genetic engineering in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of animal or vegetable oils, fats, waxes, detergents, candles in Vietnam?
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state officials and public employees of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment
Decision No. 1649/2000/QD-BKHCNMT dated September 12, 2000 of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment promulgating the regulation on approval and decision of entry and exit of state ...
- Decree No. 46/2000/ND-CP amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Government's Decree No.35/CP dated June 14, 1996
- Circular No. 11/2000/TT-BKH guiding the amendments and supplements to a number of contents of Circular No. 06/1999/TT-BKH dated November 24, 1999 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment guiding the contents of total investment, dossiers
- Circular No. 05/2000/TT-TCBD of the guiding the amendment and supplement
- Decision No. 296/2000/QD-NHNN1 of September 06, 2000, on the announcement of the base interest rate as a basis for the determination by credit institutions of the lending interest rate in Vietnam Dong for customers
- Circular No. 91/2000/TT-BTC guiding the implementation of the Government’s Resolution No. 09/2000/NQ-CP on the exemption of Value Added Tax and enterprise income tax on farm produce circulation in order to encourage consumption thereof
- Circular No. 329/2000/TT-BGTVT of the Ministry of Transport guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No.171/1999/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the Ordinance on the protection
- Decision the 289/2000 / QD-NHNN7 amend Clause 1, Article 2 of Decision 65/1999 / QD-NHNN7 Governor State Bank issued
- Circular No. 09/2000/TT-NHNN3 of the State Bank of Vietnam guiding the implementation of the Government’s Decree No. 20/2000/ND-CP of June 15, 2000 on sanctioning administrative violations in the monetary field and banking operations
- Circular No. 86/2000/TT-BTC of the Ministry of Finance guiding the implementation of the financial support and tax preference policies for the development of key industrial products under the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 37/2000/QD-TTg