Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "registration"
registration | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề registration.
Joint Circular No. 05/2000/TTLT-BKH-BTCCBCP for Organizational Personnel guiding the organization of business registration bureaus at the provincial or district level
Decision No. 4198/1999/QD-BYT promulgating the list of foreign-made vaccines and immune bio-products to be considered by the Ministry of Health for granting of registration numbers for circulation
Circular No. 05/1999/TT-BYT guiding the declaration, registration and issue of certificates of eligibility for use of substances subject to strict labor sanitation requirement
Decision No. 83/2000/QD-BTC dated May 29, 2000 of the Ministry of Finance promulgating the fee levels for granting business registration certificates
Decision No. 57/2000/QD-BTC dated April 20, 2000 of the Ministry of Finance issuing the civil status registration fee levels
Decree No. 08/2000/ND-CP dated March 10, 2000 of the Government on registration of security transactions
Circular No. 12/1999/TT-BTP guiding the implementation of a number of provisions of the Government’s Decree No. 83/1998/ND-CP dated October 10, 1998 on civil status registration
Circular No. 05/1999/TT-BYT guiding the declaration, registration and issue of certificates of eligibility for use of substances subject to strict labor sanitation requirements
Circular No. 166/1998/TT-BTC dated December 19, 1998 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the regime of collection of fees on registration of copyright
Decision No. 644/TTg dated September 10, 1996 of the Prime Minister to establish the investment fund for urban development in Ho Chi Minh city
Circular No. 163/TT-SHCN dated April 15, 1994 of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Environment guiding for implementation of regulations on approval and registration of license contract
Circular No. 05/2015/TT-BTC dated January 15, 2015 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the registration, depository, offsetting and settlement of securities
Circular No. 02/2011/TT-BNG dated June 27, 2011 of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs guiding procedures for citizenship registration by overseas Vietnamese
Decree No. 14/2011/ND-CP dated February 16, 2011 of the Government stipulating on conditions for registration and operation of customs procedure agent
Joint Circular No. 36/2008/TTLT-BTC-BTP amending and supplementing Joint Circular No. 03/2007/TTLT-BTC-BTP guiding the collection, remittance, management and use of the fee for registration and the charge for supply of information
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime