Luật sư tư vấn về chủ đề "Value Added Tax (VAT)"
Value Added Tax (VAT) | Luật Minh Khuê - Trang tin tư vấn pháp luật, tổng đài luật sư tư vấn, bài viết giải đáp pháp luật về chủ đề Value Added Tax (VAT).
Official Dispatch No. 904/CV-NHNN1 of September 23rd, 1999, Lending by Credit Institutions to customers to finance the VAT component in the total payment of material supply, goods and services
Decree No. 78/1999/ND-CP supplementing and amending the Government’s Decree No. 102/1998/ND-CP which amended and supplemented a number of articles of the Government’s Decree No. 28/1998/ND-CP detailing the implementation of the VAT Law
Official Dispatch No. 3995/TCT-KK dated September 16, 2014 of the General Department of Taxation on VAT deductions
Circular No. 134/2014/TT-BTC dated September 12, 2014 of the Ministry of Finance guiding the procedure for extension of VAT payment and refund for import machines and equipments for investment project’s fix assets
Official Dispatch No. 2272/TCT-KK dated June 18, 2014 of the General Department of Taxation on requirements for VAT deduction
Official Dispatch No. 10220/BTC-TCT No of July 20, 2009, re on the condition regarding via-bank payment documents for vat credit and refund
Official Dispatch No. 2675/TCT-DNNN of August 09, 2005, on problems arising in value added tax (VAT) refund
Official Dispatch No. 2478/TCT/DNNN of August 09, 2004, on value added tax (VAT) rates applicable to products of planted forest timber
Official Dispatch No. 6864 TC/TCT of June 7, 2005, on allocation of creditable input value added tax (VAT)
Official Dispatch No. 5969/TC/TCT of May 18, 2005, regarding dossiers of value added tax (VAT) refund for owners of ODA-funded projects
Official Dispatch No. 350 TCT/PCCS of January 25, 2005, Subject: completion of VAT and BIT declaration forms
Official Dispatch No. 258 TCT/DNK of January 19, 2005, on the application of value added tax (VAT) rates
Circular No. 127/2004/TT-BTC amending the Finance Ministry’s Circular No. 127/2003/TT-BTC dated December 22, 2003, and Circular No. 84/2004/TT-BTC dated August 18, 2004, on VAT declaration forms and guidance for completion of VAT declarations
Official Dispatch No. 3960 TCT/DTNN of November 29, 2004, On guiding VAT refund under Circular No. 84/2004/TT-BTC of August 18, 2004
Over the past 10 years, Minh Khue Law Firm has counseled, solved and protected legal rights for millions of clients nationwide. Minh Khue Law Firm always committed to counsel and provide the most ...
- Lawyer: Mr. Le Minh Truong - Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- Lawyer, Mrs. To Thi Phuong Dzung - Deputy Director of Minh Khue Law Firm
- MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Checking devices is a large area that includes a variety of devices. Through this article, Minh Khue Law Firm will give detailed advice on what is an invention, and how to register inventions of ...
- Register inventions of computing, calculating or counting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of controlling and regulating machines/systems in Vietnam?
- Register inventions of clocks, watches, and other time measuring machines in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of optics, photography, cinematography, electrography, and holography in Vietnam?
- Register an invention in the area of measuring and testing in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of weapons, ammunition and blasting in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the areas of drying, furnaces, kilns, ovens, retorts, or heat exchange in Vietnam?
- Register inventions in the area of refrigeration; heat pump systems; producing ice, liquefaction or solidification of gases in Vietnam?
- Registration inventions of heating, ranges and ventilating in Vietnam?
- Decree 87/2019/ND-CP amending Decree 116/2013/ND-CP detailing of Anti-Money Laundering Law
- Decree 82/2019/ND-CP prescribing the import and breaking of used ships
- Decree 81/2019/ND-CP preventing and countering proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
- Decree 79/2019/ND-CP amendments Decree 45/2014/ND-CP regulating collection of land use fees
- Decree 75/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on competition
- Decree 74/2019/ND-CP amendments prescribing employment creation policies
- Decree 73/2019/ND-CP management of state investment in information technology application
- Decree 71/2019/ND-CP penalties for administrative violations against regulations on chemicals
- Circular 14/2019/TT-NHNN amendments to Circulars regulating the regular reporting regime