BỘ NGOẠI GIAO
CỘNG HÒA XÃ HỘI CHỦ NGHĨA VIỆT NAM
Hà Nội, ngày 23 tháng 12 năm 2014
VỀ VIỆC ĐIỀU ƯỚCQUỐC TẾ CÓ HIỆU LỰC
Thực hiện quy định tại khoản 3 Điều 47 của Luật Kýkết, gia nhập và thực hiện điều ước quốc tế năm 2005, Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọngthông báo:
Tuyên bố chung của Hội nghị cấp cao Khu vực Tamgiác phát triển Cam-pu-chia - Lào - Việt Nam lần thứ 8, ký tại Viên-chăn ngày25 tháng 11 năm 2014, có hiệu lực kể từ ngày 25 tháng 11 năm 2014.
Bộ Ngoại giao trân trọng gửi Bản sao Tuyên bố chungtheo quy định tại Điều 68 của Luật nêu trên./.
TL. BỘ TRƯỞNG
OFTHE 8TH SUMMIT OF CAMBODIA- LAOS- VIET NAM ON DEVELOPMENT TRIANGLEAREA
WE,the Heads of the Governments of the Kingdom of Cambodia, the Lao People'sDemocratic Republic and the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam (hereinafterreferred to as CLV) gather for the Eighth CLV Summit on 25 November 2014, inVientiane, Lao PDR;
REITERATING our commitments to the development of CLV Development Triangle Areaby optimizing the use of all potentials and resources with a view to improvingthe quality of life for people living in the Development Triangle Area;
REAFFIRMING our commitments to further strengthen and deepen comprehensivecooperation and development among CLV countries building upon our traditionallyfraternal relations of friendship, solidarity, comprehensive cooperation, andgood neighbourliness;
NOTING the progress and challenges in implementing of the Revised MasterPlan for socio-economic development of the CLV on Development Triangle Area for2010-2020 since the 7th CLV Summit in 2013.
FULLY AWARE OF the urgent need to promote the economic growth of the CLV onDevelopment Triangle Area for reducing poverty and economic and socialdisparities through making better use of available resources of CLV countriesand mobilization of technical and financial assistance from Japan and otherdevelopment partners and international institutions.
WE HEREBY DECLARE THAT:
1. We reaffirm our commitment toworking closely to promote the relationship and cooperation of the CLVDevelopment Triangle Area on the basis of our traditional relations offraternal friendship, mutual understanding, trust, and comprehensive andlong-lasting cooperation.
2. We commend the work and effortsof the CLV Joint Coordination Committee to implement the Revised Master Planfor Socio- Economic Development of the CLV Development Triangle Area for2010-2020 and highly appreciate the outcomes of the 9th Meeting ofthe CLV Joint Coordination Committee and relevant meetings held on 10-12September 2014 in Siem Reap City, Kingdom of Cambodia.
3. We welcome the decision of CLVJoint Coordination Committee (CLV JCC) to organise its meeting once every twoyears, while keeping the frequency of Senior Official Meeting, Sub-CommitteesMeeting and related activities unchanged. We also stress that the CLV DTAworking mechanism should ensure effective and timely addressing urgent issuesrelated to the implementation of the Master Plan and the investment andbusiness activities of business community.
4. We agree to strengthencooperation in order to narrow development gap among ASEAN member states,including effective and timely realisation of ASEAN Community.
5. We highly value the outcomes ofthe Conferences on Trade, Investment and Tourism Promotion on 9 September 2014,Siem Reap City, Kingdom of Cambodia and encourage the private sector as anengine for economic growth to actively participate in trade, investment andtourism promotion events among CLV countries to attract trade, investment andtourism flows into the CLV Development Triangle Area.
8. We reaffirm the importance ofensuring security, safety and stable environment for investors and residents inthe Development Triangle Area by strengthening our cooperation to fight againstdrugs and human trafficking, cross-border crimes and to conduct clearance oflandmines, unexploded ordnance and Explosive Remnant of war. We also urgerelevant authorities to work closely in organising exchange programmes indealing with above mentioned issues.
7. We agree to implement, whereapplicable, the bilateral and multilateral agreements on movement of goods andpeople in the Development Triangle Area, particularly the Cross BorderTransport Agreement (CBTA) under the Greater Mekong Sub-region (GMS). In thisregard, we are pleased to note the progress of the preparation for fullimplementation of the Single Window Inspection (SWI)/Single stop Inspection(SSI), under East West Economic Corridor (EWEC) of GMS, at Dansavanh (Lao PDR)- Lao Bao (Viet Nam) International Checkpoints by early 2015, which could serveas an example for other international checkpoints in the Development TriangleArea. We welcome delegates from Cambodia-Lao-Viet Nam countries to conductstudy visit and exchange lessons in the implementation of SWI/SSI at theDansavanh - Lao Bao International Checkpoint.
8. We note the report on theRubber Industry Development Plan for CLV DTA prepared by the Ministry ofAgriculture and Rural Development of Viet Nam and we task the CLV Ministries ofAgriculture to further discuss and finalise the report to be submitted to the10th JCC for consideration.
9. We reaffirm our strongcommitment to environmental protection and to the effective use and managementof natural resources for sustainable development in each country and the entireDevelopment Triangle Area. In this regard, we encourage localities and relevantagencies to incorporate other issues related to the environment and sustainabledevelopment into the cooperation agenda of the three countries; and developjoint programmes in area such as land management, hydrometeorology, climatechange adaption and mitigation, water management and geology.
10. We task the CLV JointCoordination Committee to further implement the revised MOU on preferential andspecial policies in order to create a favourable environment for business andinvestment in the CLV Development Triangle Area, and to develop a TourismDevelopment Plan for the CLV DTA to be submitted to the 9th Summitof CLV DTA; and to continue studying the possibility of merging existingbilateral and multilateral agreements among the three countries into an CLVagreement with an aim to further attract trade, investment, tourism flows andpeople as well as to mobilise financial support from Japan and otherdevelopment partners and International institutions. We suggest the CLV JCC toreport the progress of the study to the 9th CLV Summit in 2016. Wealso instruct relevant authorities in each country to proactively organisepublic-private dialogue to address difficulties faced by enterprises andrespond to their legitimate requests when doing business in the CLV DevelopmentTriangle Area.
11. To bring about greater benefitto the people of the three countries, we also task the CLV Joint CoordinationCommittee to establish a Task Force: (i) to study the possibility of expandingthe cooperation scope of CLV DTA and to come up with constructiverecommendations on untapped resources and potential area for development in theCLV Development Triangle Area (ii) to develop and prioritise CLV priorityprojects in order to meet the objectives of the Revised Master Plan forSocio-Economic Development of the CLV Development Triangle Area; (iii) toorganise trade fairs, tourism promotion, FDI attraction and youth forum as wellas development partners forum in the CLV DTA; and (iv) to mobilise financialsupport from Japan and other development partners, and international financialinstitutions to implement the above mentioned CLV priority projects, includinginfrastructure development. We appreciate Viet Nam’s organisation of the FirstForum on Development Partner in Dak Lak Province, Viet Nam in April 2014.
12. We express our sincere thanksto the Government and people of Japan for the continued contribution to thesocio-economic development of CLV DTA and highly appreciate Japanese Leader'sannouncement at the 6th Mekong-Japan Summit held on 12 November2014, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar that Japan will continue to support CLMV developmentand the CLV Development Triangle Area. We would also like to thank the otherdevelopment partners and international financial institutions for the continuedcontribution to the development of the CLV DTA. In this regard, we will proposethe high priority projects of CLV DTA to call for funding from developmentpartners, particularly Japan, and international financial institutions forobtaining financial and technical assistance.
13. To expand and to bring theeconomic cooperation among Cambodia, Laos and Viet Nam to a new height, weagree to accelerate physical, institutional and people-to-people connectivitybetween the three countries. In this regard, we task the JCC to develop actionplans on connectivity as soon as possible and submit them to the 9thSummit of CLV DTA.
14. We agree to hold the 9thSummit CLV DTA in the Kingdom of Cambodia in 2016.
Done in Vientiane, Lao People’sDemocratic Republic in three copies in the English language, on the Day ofTwenty-Five on the Month of November in the Year of Two Thousand and Fourteen.
FOR THE GOVERNMENT
FOR THE GOVERNMENT
FOR THE GOVERNMENT