THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURAL AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, August 15, 2012
PROMULGATING THE LIST OF OBJECTS SUBJECT TO PLANT QUARANTINE OF THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Pursuant to Government’s Decree No.01/2008/ND-CP, of January 03, 2008 defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the Government’s Decree No.75/2009/ND-CP, of September 10, 2009 on amending Article 3 of the Government’s Decree No.01/2008/ND-CP, of January 03, 2008 defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development;
Pursuant to the Ordinance on Plant Protection and Quarantine No.36/2001/PL-UBTVQH10, announced by the State President on August 08, 2001;
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No.02/2007/ND-CP, of January 05, 2007m on Plant Quarantine;
At the proposal of director of plant protection Department;
The Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development promulgates the list of objects subject to plant quarantine of Vietnam as follows:
>> See also: Put off debt classification to 01 year
Article 1. To promulgate the list of objects subject to plant quarantine (hereinafter referred to as objects) which export, import, border-gate transfer, temporary import for re-export, temporary export for re-import and transit in Vietnam including:
Trees and alive parts of tree used for breeding purpose or other purposes.
2. Plant products
a) Tubers, fruits, seeds, flowers, leaves, trunks, branches, stumps, roots of all kinds;
b) Broken grains, bran, oil-cake, flour, starch, fibers, sawdust and pharmaceutical material of all kinds;
c) Tobacco stems, fibred tobacco, cigarette tobacco, cigar, beer yeast, liquor yeast, livestock feed yeast, tea, cotton, coconut fiber, sliced cassava, rattan, bamboo, sedge, mats, rice straw and stem, hay, water fern, and sea plants;
f) Timber and timber products (except for timber and timber products having notification paper of exemption from quarantine as prescribed);
dd) Handicrafts and fine-arts with plant origin;
e) Package, choke material, growing medium with plant origin of all kinds;
>> See also: Tighten the supervision securities transactions
g) Livestock feed or raw materials for processing with plant origin;
h) Rubber latex, resin, natural eraser, paper pulp, reeled paper;
3. Mushrooms, wood ear mushrooms of all kinds;
4. Organic fertilizer, micro-organic fertilizer of all kinds;
5. Fish flour, scraps of silk, silkworm cocoons, feather, skin, bone, horns, claws, and lac.
6. Assorted insects, spider, causal fungus, nematode, bacterium, virus, phytoplasmas, viroids, weeds, and assorted herbarium in service of expertise, training, biological prevention and scientific research.
7. Means of transport, equipment for production and preservation of objects.
8. Other objects capable of carrying harmful epidemical diseases of plant quarantine.
Article 2. For export of objects not in the list specified in Article 1 of this Circular shall comply with requirement of importing countries and international common practices in which Vietnam has signed or acceded.
Article 3. Effect
1. This Circular takes effect on September 29, 2012.
2. This Circular annuls the Decision No.72/2005/QD-BNN, of November 14,2005 of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural development on promulgating the list of objects subject to plant quarantine of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
During the course of implementation, any problem should be reported by organizations, individuals to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (the Department of plant protection) for consideration and settlement.
FOR THE MINISTER
MINH KHUE LAW FIRM
Customer Service / Hotline ( 24/7 ) : 0986386648