- To appoint the lawyers to take part in the proceedings as defense lawyers of the persons in custody, the plaintiffs, the defendants or protect the legitimate rights and interests of other participants in the criminal proceedings.
- To appoint the lawyers to protect the rights and interests of persons in temporary custody, the plaintiffs, the defendants and other participants in the criminal proceedings at investigation agencies, procuracies and courts.
- To draft documents on behalf of persons in temporary custody, the plaintiffs, the defendants and other participants in the criminal case
The details are as follows:
As for client who belongs to an organization
- Consult the legal provisions in the criminal field, ensuring a legal framework in operation activities
- In the proceedings process: Consult relevant legal provisions, analysize and make assessment of evidence and documents and so on in order to come into a conclusion and protect viewpoint, to ensure the objective truth and the cusomters’s interests of clients. Participate in the trial to protect the interests of members of the violating enterprise.
As for the plaintiffs; defendants:
Lawyers involve from the stages of prosecution, investigation and trial:
- Consult the criminal law and related legal documents, questioning; timely give complaint and petition if the investigators have extortion behavior;
>> See also: Free criminal lawyer counseling service via Email
- Guide the plaintiffs, the defendants to tell the truth with reasonable expression so as not to raise serious criminal liability;
- Give justification at the trial to protect the plaintiffs’s rights.
As for the victims:
Lawyers involve in defending their right from the stage of prosecution, the investigation and trial:
- Consult the criminal law and related legal documents; instruct how to make declaration to clarify the offense of the plaintiffs and defendants to protect the victims’ rights.
- Instruct how to make declaration, form and provide evidence to the competent authority;
- Participate in the trial to protect victims' interests:
Look forward to cooperation with clients!
MINH KHUE LAW FIRM