Circular No. 02/2012/TT-BTTTT dated March 15, 2012 of the Ministry of Information and Communications detailing the supply and use of postal services
THE MINISTER OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence– Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi , March 15, 2012
DETAILING THE SUPPLY AND USE OF POSTAL SERVICES
Pursuant to the Law on Post of June 17, 2010;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No.47/2011/ND-CP, of June 17, 2011, detailing some articles of the Law on Post;
Pursuant to the Government's Decree No.187/2007/ND-CP, of December 25, 2007, defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Information and Communications;
The Minister of Information and Communications promulgates this Circular detailing the supply and use of postal services.
SUPPLY AND USE OF POSTAL SERVICES
>> See also: Register exclusive trademark of home appliances?
Article 1. Written contracts on supply and use of postal services
1. Written contracts on supply and use of postal services (hereinafter referred to as contracts) used in the course of supplying postal services must comply with the contract form having reported to the competent state agency in charge of post.
2. In case a postal service supplier and sender sign other agreements relating to the contract, these agreements shall be considered as an integral part of such contract.
Article 2. Documents certifying the acceptance of postal parcels, documents evidencing the postal sending
1. Documents certifying the acceptance of postal parcels between postal service suppliers and senders are legally valid like as written contracts signed between parties when satisfying Clauses 1 and Clause 2, Article 9 of the Law on Post.
2. A document evidencing the use of services must include at least the following content:
a/ The particular number and sign of the postal parcel as prescribed by the service supplier;
b/ Certifying sign of the service supplier;
c/ Time of accepting the postal parcels.
Article 3. Information defining time and place of accepting postal parcels
>> See also: Register exclusive trademarks for household and kitchen tools in Vietnam?
1. Information defining time and place of accepting postal parcels is expressed in the following forms:
a/ Being stamping of date;
b/ Being handwritten;
d/ Sticking labels.
>> See also: DECREE No.107/2009/ND-CP ON TRADING OF LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS THE GOVERNMENT