Circular No. 11/2000/TT-BKH dated September 11, 2000 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment guiding the amendments and supplements to a number of contents of Circular No. 06/1999/TT-BKH dated November 24, 1999 of the Ministry of Planning and Investment guiding the contents of total investment, dossiers on investment project evaluation and investment reports
THE MINISTRY OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, September 11, 2000
GUIDING THE AMENDMENTS AND SUPPLEMENTS TO A NUMBER OF CONTENTS OF CIRCULAR No. 06/1999/TT-BKH OF NOVEMBER 24, 1999 OF THE MINISTRY OF PLANNING AND INVESTMENT GUIDING THE CONTENTS OF TOTAL INVESTMENT, DOSSIERS ON INVESTMENT PROJECT EVALUATION AND INVESTMENT REPORTS
In furtherance of the Government’s Decree No. 12/2000/ND-CP of May, 5, 2000 amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Regulation on Investment and Construction Management, issued together with Decree No. 52/1999/ND-CP of July 8, 1999;
At the requests of the ministries and localities for simplification of procedures for small projects, the Ministry of Planning and Investment hereby guides the amendments and supplements to the part on "Investment report" in Section III of Circular No. 06/1999/TT-BKH of November 24, 1999 as follows:
III. INVESTMENT REPORT:
3.1. The regime of investment report shall apply to projects capitalized at under VND 1 billion, projects on the repair and/or maintenance financed with public-service capital and branches’ projects with model designs and technical criteria already approved by the branch-managing ministries on the basis of their compatibility with the branch planning, regional planning, or the medium- and long-term plans.
3.2. Contents of investment report:
1. Legal basis and investment necessity:
+ Clearly stating legal basis such as decisions of higher levels, approved plans...
+ Briefly explaining the reasons for necessity to invest in the project.
2. Project’s name and investment form:
(The investment form must be clearly stated as new-construction, renovation, expansion or maintenance)
3. Investor (clearly stating name of the agency, unit or individual being investor)
4. Construction location and ground:
Clearly stating name of commune (or streets, wards) and district.
For the projects with building architecture such as schools, clinics, cultural houses.. , the ground area allowed to be used must be clearly stated.
5. Work volumes: Investment volumes shall be inscribed in appropriate unit and calculated on the basis of the norms and unit prices set by the provincial/municipal People’s Committees.
6. Investment capital and capital sources:
- Total investment capital:
- Capital sources:
+ Budget allocations, in which:
. Central budget capital (foreign aid, if any, must also be clearly inscribed).
. Local budget capital
+ State’s investment development credit capital.
+ Other capital sources.
7. Time for construction commencement and completion:
For production and business projects, apart from the above-mentioned contents, the following must be added:
- Products (services), scale and capacity.
- Equipment ( value and supply sources).
- Raw material supply sources.
- Debt repayment capability (for borrowed capital) and capital retrieval duration.
- Measures for environment protection (for projects with adverse impacts on the environment).
For projects capitalized at under VND 100 million, depending on the projects’ requirements, it is not necessary to mention in detail all above-said items.
This Circular takes effect 15 days after its signing
MINISTER OF PLANING AND INVESTMENT
Tran Xuan Gia