Circular No. 27/2014/TT-BTNMT dated May 30, 2014 of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment on the registration for groundwater extraction, dossier form f or issue, extension, modification, re-issue of water resource permit
THE MNISTRY OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, May 30, 2014
On the registration for groundwater extraction, dossier form f or issue, extension, modification, re-issue of water resource permit
Pursuant to the Law on water resources No. 17/2012/QH13 dated June 21, 2012;
Pursuant to Decree No. 21/2013/ND-CP dated March 04, 2013 of the Government defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment;
Pursuant to Decree No. 201/2013/ND-CP dated November 27, 2013 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on water resources;
At the request of Director of Department of Water Resources Management and Director of Legal Department,
The Minister of Natural Resources and Environment regulates the registration for groundwater extraction, dossier form for issue, extension, modification, re-issue of water resource permit.
Article 1. Scope
This Circular regulates the registration for groundwater extraction, form of application, permit, contents of scheme and report in dossier for issue, extension, modification, re-issue of water resource permit.
Article 2. Subjects
This Circular applies to the foreign and domestic agencies, organizations and individuals (hereafter referred to as organizations and individuals) having activities related to the exploration, extraction and use of water resources and discharge of wastewater into the water sources of the territory of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Article 3. Explanation of terms
1. Groundwater extraction works are a system that consists of one or more bored wells, dug wells, pits, corridors, veins and caves for groundwater extraction owned by an organization or individual and with the adjacent distance between them of less than 1,000m.
2. Surface water extraction works consist of reservoir, rolling weir, spillway, canal, sluice, pumping station of surface water extraction.
3. Flow of groundwater extraction of a works is the total flow of bored wells, dug wells, pits, corridors, veins and caves for groundwater extraction of that works.
4. Areas affected by the groundwater extraction of a works is the area with water level or pressure level of aquifer lowered greater than 0.5 m due to the extraction activities of that works.
5. Production, business and services facilities which discharge wastewater with the scale of less than 5 m3/day with the required permit for discharge wastewater into water sources are the facilities operating in the following fields:
a) Textile dyeing; garment with the textile dyeing and pattern printing; laundry with washing step;
b) Metallurgy, metal recycling, metal plating; production of electronic components;
c) Treatment and recycling of industrial wastes; tanning and leather recycling;
d) Mineral processing with chemical use; petrochemical refining and processing of petroleum products;