Circular No. 32/2012/TT-BCT dated November 12, 2012 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade regulation on implementation of wind power project development and power purchase and sale contract form for wind power projects
MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Ha Noi, November 12, 2012
REGULATION ON IMPLEMENTATION OF WIND POWER PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND POWER PURCHASE AND SALE CONTRACT FORM FOR WIND POWER PROJECTS
Pursuant to the Decree No. 189/2007/ND-CP dated December 27, 2007 of the Government defining the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and Decree No. 44/2011/ND-CP dated June 14, 2011 of the Government amending and supplementing Article 3 of Decree No. 189/2007/ND-CP;
Pursuant to the Electricity Law No. 28/2004/QH11 dated December 3, 2004;
Pursuant to Decision No. 37/2011/QD-TTg dated June 29, 2011 of the Prime Minister on mechanisms to support the development of wind power projects in Vietnam;
The Minister of Industry and Trade issues the Circular stipulating the implementation of wind power development and power purchase contract form for the wind power projects as follows:
Article 1. Scope of adjustment and subject of application
1. This Circular provides for the implementation of wind power project development and power purchase contract form for wind power projects in Vietnam (hereinafter referred to as the power purchase contract form).
2. This Circular applies to the following subjects:
a) Wind power project investor;
b) Organizations developing wind power projects for purchase and sale of power;
c) Unit managing and operating wind power works
d) Power buyer;
e) Other relevant organizations and individuals.
Article 2. Explanation of terms
In this Ciruclar, the terms below are construed as follows:
1. Power buyer is the Vietnam Electricity Group or authorized units.
2. Power seller is the enterprise producing and operating and selling power from wind power projects.
3. Unit managing and operating wind power project is an organization directly engaged in the management and operation of the grid-connected or off-grid wind power projects.This organization can be an investor or unit leased or assigned to perform the management and operation of wind power projects by the investor.