Circular No. 45/2011/TT-BCT dated December 30, 2011 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Circular No.18/2010/TT-BCT of May 10, 2010 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade defining the operation of competitive electricity generation market
THE MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence– Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, December 30, 2011
AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING A NUMBER OF ARTICLES OF THE CIRCULAR NO.18/2010/TT-BCT OF MAY 10, 2010 OF THE MINISTRY OF INDUSTRY AND TRADE DEFINING THE OPERATION OF COMPETITIVE ELECTRICITY GENERATION MARKET
Pursuant to the Decree No. 189/2007/ND-CP of December 27, 2007 of the Government defining the functions, duties, powers and organizational structure of the Ministry of Industry and Trade; Decree No. 44/2011/ND- CP of June 14, 2011 of the Government amending and supplementing Article 3 of Decree No. 189/2007/ND-CP of December 27, 2007 of the Government defining the functions, duties, powers and organizational structure of Ministry of Industry and Trade;
Pursuant to the Electricity Law of December 3, 2004;
Pursuant to the Decision No. 26/2006/QD-TTg of January 26, 2006 of the Prime Minister approving the roadmap, conditions for formation and development of different levels of the electricity market in Vietnam;
The Minister of Industry and Trade amends and supplements a number of articles of the Circular No. 18/2010/TT- BCT of May 10, 2010 of the Minister of Industry and Trade defining the operation of the competitive electricity generation market as follows:
Article 1. To amend and supplement a number of provisions of the Circular No. 18/2010/TT-BCT of May 10, 2010 of the Minister of Industry and Trade defining the operation of the competitive electricity generation market (hereinafter referred to as the Circular No. 18/2010/TT- BCT) as follows:
1. To amend Clause 33, Clause 51, Clause 56, Clause 63; to supplement Clause 72a and Clause 72b of Article 3 as follows:
“ Article 3: Definition of Terms
33. The annual or monthly average load coefficient is the ratio between the total electric energy generated in a year or a month and the product of total installed capacity and total calculated hours of annual or monthly load coefficient.
51. BOT Power Plant is a Power Plant being invested in the form of Build - Operate - Transfer through contracts between investors and authorized state agencies.
56. System sub-loading is the total electric energy output of the entire electrical system converted to the pole terminal of the generating sets and imported output of electric energy in a transaction cycle minus the output of generating sets having capacity less than 30 MW.
63. Heat consumption rate is the amount of consumed heat energy of generating set or power plant in order to produce one electrical unit when operating at average load mode, determined for each type of thermoelectric technology. "