Circular No. 69/2006/TT-BVHTT dated August 28, 2006 of the Ministry of Culture and Information guiding the implementation of a number of Provisions of the Regulation on cultural activities and Commercial Provision of cultural services, issued together with the Government's Decree No. 11/2006/ND-CP, regarding discotheque, karaoke and video game business
THE MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND INFORMATION
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, August 28, 2006
GUIDING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A NUMBER OF PROVISIONS OF THE REGULATION ON CULTURAL ACTIVITIES AND COMMERCIAL PROVISION OF CULTURAL SERVICES, ISSUED TOGETHER WITH THE GOVERNMENT'S DECREE NO. 11/2006/ND-CP, REGARDING DISCOTHEQUE, KARAOKE AND VIDEO GAME BUSINESS
In furtherance of the Government's Decree No. 11/2006/ND-CP of January 18, 2006, promulgating the Regulation on public cultural activities and commercial provision of cultural services, the Ministry of Culture and Information has consulted the Ministry of Planning and Investment (in Official Letter No. 6049/BKH-LDVX of August 16, 2006) and hereby issues this Circular to guide the implementation of a number of provisions on discotheque, karaoke and video game business as follows:
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Organizations and individuals dealing in discotheque, karaoke and video game business (hereinafter referred to as businessmen) shall have to abide by the provisions of the November 29, 2005 Enterprise Law, meet all conditions prescribed in the Regulation issued together with Decree No. 11/2006/ND-CP (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation) and, when operating, observe the provisions of the Regulation.
2. Business permits prescribed in the Regulation shall replace professional practice permits prescribed in the Regulation issued together with the Government's Decree No. 87/CP of December 12, 1995. As from the effective date of Decree No. 11/2006/ND-CP, licensing agencies shall use the forms of discotheque business permit and karaoke business permit issued together with this Circular (not printed herein).
3. State administrative agencies prescribed in Clause 1, Article 32, and Clause 1, Article 38 of the Regulation include state management agencies, political organizations and socio-political organizations at various levels, police and army quarters; international organizations, embassies and consulates of foreign countries.
4. Schools prescribed in Clause 1, Article 32, and Clause 1, Article 38 of the Regulation are crches, kindergartens, primary schools, lower secondary schools and upper secondary schools within the national education system.
5. Video game business prescribed in the Regulation does not cover prize-winning video games for foreigners prescribed in the Prime Minister's Decision No. 32/2003/QD-TTg of February 27, 2003.
Click Download to see full text