Decision No. 1077/QD-TTg approving the task of adjusting the master plan on construction of Hai Phong city up to 2025
THE PRIME MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, August 20, 2007
APPROVING THE TASK OF ADJUSTING THE MASTER PLAN ON CONSTRUCTION OF HAI PHONG CITY UP TO 2025
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Construction Law dated November 26, 2003;
At the proposal of the Ministry of Construction in Document No. 43/TTr-BXD dated August 2, 2007, and the President of Hai Phong City People’s Committee in Document No. 14/TTr-UBND dated May 28, 2007,
Article 1. To approve the task of adjusting the master plan on construction of Hai Phong city with the following principal contents:
>> See also: Register an exclusive trademark for building construction, repair and installation services in Vietnam?
1. Scope of planning
The scope of study for planning covers the entire administrative territories of Hai Phong city and its surrounding provinces, including Quang Ninh, Ninh Binh, Nam Dinh, Thai Binh and Hai Duong.
The scope for elaborating adjustments to the master plan covers the entire administrative territory of Hai Phong city with an area of 1,521.09 km2.
To be a first-grade urban area and a major center of the country for economy, industry, trade, port services, education and training, finance and banking, and tourist services.
- Population: By 2025, the city's total population will reach 2,200,000, with 1,700,000-1,800,000 living in existing inner-city areas, including 1,400,000-1,500,000 in central areas, and 310,000-370,000 living in satellite urban areas, towns and townships.
- By 2025, land for urban construction will reach around 25,500-26,500 ha, of which around 21,100-22,000 ha will be for central urban areas and 4,490-4,500 ha for satellite urban areas.
4. Objectives, viewpoints
a) Objectives: To build Hai Phong into a modern and sustainably developed city, ensuring harmony between economic development and environmental protection; conservation of cultural and historical relics and sights of beauty; and defense and security in the direction of regional association, in order to turn Hai Phong into a civilized city which makes major contributions to the development of the northern region as well as the whole country: to step by step make the city a center of Southeast Asia for industry, port services, tourist services, trade and finance.
>> See also: Legal consultancy on land and construction
- To bring into play Hai Phong city's role and position in the northern coastal region and the northern key economic region, and the world.
- To promote the construction, upgrade and renewal of urban areas. To develop urban space, rural areas and a comprehensive social infrastructure system and protect the environment;
- To develop Hai Phong into a modern city with its own identity, bringing into play the city’s advantages of possessing mountains, rivers and sea to create its urban attractiveness while conserving its natural landscape and improving the people’s living conditions. ~
5. Principal norms
a) Norms for urban construction land
Land for urban construction will average at 145-160m2/person, of which land for civil construction will average at 61-65.5 m2/person; for tree planting and sports and physical training, at 17-19 m2/person; and for construction of public welfare works, at 4.5-6.5 m2/person.
b) Technical infrastructure norms:
- Transport: Land for traffic (mobile and static) will reach 19-21m2/person; land for traffic will account for 20-23% of the land for urban construction; the density of main traffic will be 4.5-5 km/km2;
- Water supply: Water supply for daily life will be 180 liters/person/day in inner-city areas and 120-180 liters/person/day in suburban areas; water supply for industrial production will be 22-45 m3/ha. Water will be supplied to 100% of urban inhabitants;
>> See also: Legal consultancy in the field of design and construction
Click Download to see full text
>> See also: Legal consultancy service on land, construction, real estate, infrastructure