Decision No. 12/2007/QD-BLDTBXH dated May 08, 2007 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs on nomination of organization of products and goods quality inspection
MINISTRY OF LABOUR, INVALIDS AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, May 08, 2007
NOMINATION OF ORGANIZATION OF PRODUCTS AND GOODS QUALITY INSPECTION
MINISTER OF LABOUR, INVALIDS AND SOCIAL AFFAIRS
Pursuant to Ordinance on Goods Quality dated 24th December 1999;
Pursuant to Decree No. 179/2004/ND-CP dated 21st October 2004 of the Government stipulating State administration of products and goods quality;
Pursuant to Decree No. 29/2003/ND-CP dated 31st March 2003 of the Government stipulating functions, duties, competence and organizational structure of Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs;
Pursuant to Circular No. 02/2006/TT-BKHCN dated 10/01/2006 of Ministry of Science and Technology guiding conditions and procedures to nominate the organization in implementing products and goods quality inspection;
Pursuant to assessment outcomes of the Council of Capacity Assessment of organizations nominated to inspect products and goods quality (established under Decision No. 301/QD-LDTBXH dated 6th March 2007 of Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs);
At the request of the Director of Bureau of Work Safety
Article 1. Nominating the following organizations to implement products and goods quality inspection:
1) Center for Construction Safety Technique Verification, Ministry of Construction, located at No. 4 Ton That Tung, Hanoi;
2) Center for Safety Technique Verification in Agriculture and Rural Development Sector, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, located at No. 2 Ngoc Ha Street, Ba Dinh Distric, Hanoi;
3) Hanoi Center for Safety Technique Verification, Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Hanoi, located at No. 75 To Hien Thanh, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi;
4) Center I for Industrial Safety Technique Verification, Bureau for Industrial Safety Technique, Ministry of Industry, Lane 102 Truong Chinh Street, Dong Da District, Hanoi;
5) Center II for Industrial Safety Technique Verification, No. 365/8 Bach Dang, 14 Precinct, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City;
6) Ho Chi Minh City Center for Work Safety Technique Verification and Training, Department of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs, located at No. 153A Xo Viet Nghe Tinh, 17 Precinct, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Article 2. The scope of quality inspection of products and goods is addressed in the attached Annex.
Article 3. The organizations named above and other competent organizations are responsible for the implementation of this Decision.
Click Download to see full text