Decision No. 1221/2002/QD-BTM of October 10, 2002, stipulating the organization of bidding for quotas of textiles and garments for export into eu market in 2003
THE MINISTRY OF TRADE
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, October 10, 2002
STIPULATING THE ORGANIZATION OF BIDDING FOR QUOTAS OF TEXTILES ANDGARMENTS FOR EXPORT INTO EU MARKET IN 2003
THE CHAIRMAN OF THE BIDDING COUNCIL
Pursuant to Decision No. 1188/2002/QD-BTM of October 4, 2000 of the Minister of Trade on setting up the Council for Export Quotas of Textiles and Garments Bidding;
Pursuant to Decision No. 1191/QD-BTM of October 4, 2002 of the Minister of Trade promulgating the Regulation on bidding for quotas of textiles and garments for export into quota-regulated markets;
Pursuant to Joint Circular No. 08/2002/TTLT/BTM-BKHDT-BCN of August 12, 2002 of the Ministry of Trade, the Ministry of Planning and Investment and the Ministry of Industry guiding the assignment and implementation of quotas of textiles and garments for export into EU, Canadian and Turkish markets in 2003,
Article 1.- To announce the bidding prices of each category (Cat.) and the maximum volume for one application of registration for participation in the bidding for quotas of textiles and garments for export into EU market in 2003, as prescribed in the appendix attached to this Decision.
Article 2.- The bidding for 2003 export quotas of textiles and garments shall be organized uniformly nationwide.
Article 3.- Enterprises participating in the bidding for export quotas of textiles and garments shall pay bid-participation fee of VND 50,000 for each time of participation, applicable to all categories (Cat.).
The collected amounts of bid-participation fee shall be used to cover expenses for bidding preparation and organization (printing, publishing and sending documents and dossiers and other expenses in service of the bidding).
>> See also: DECREE No.107/2009/ND-CP ON TRADING OF LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS THE GOVERNMENT
Article 4.- The sending of bids is prescribed as follows:
- Each enterprise shall send only 01 bid.
- The categories (Cat.) registered for participation in the bidding shall be synthesized according to Form No. 01 (not printed herein).
- Time limit for registration for participation in the bidding: From November 17, 2002 to 16.30 hrs., November 27, 2002.
- Bid-opening time: 8.30 hrs., November 28, 2002.
- Bid-opening venue: The Trade Ministry’s conference hall - 21 Ngo Quyen, Hanoi.
- Agencies and enterprises witnessing the bid opening: Representatives of the municipal Trade Services of Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong and Da Nang, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Vietnam Textile and Garment Association, Vietnam Textile and Garment Corporation, Thuong Mai (Trade), Dau Tu (Investment), Cong Nghiep (Industry), and Tai Chinh (Finance) newspapers.
Article 6.- This Decision takes effect after its signing.
Article 7.- Members of the Bidding Council and enterprises participating in the bidding shall have to implement this Decision.
>> See also: How to establish a foreign-invested company in Vietnam?
CHAIRMAN OF THE BIDDING COUNCIL
VICE MINISTER OF TRADE
Mai Van Dau
(Issued together with Decision No. 1221/2002/QD-BTM of October 10, 2002)
LIST OF 2003 QUOTAS OF TEXTILES AND GARMENTS FOR EXPORT INTO EU MARKET OPENED FOR BID
>> See also: Register exclusive trademark of services of sales of goods, advertisement, business management, transaction management, office operation