Decision No. 186/1998/QD-TTg dated September 25, 1998 of the Prime Minister on the establishment of Le Mon industrial park, Thanh Hoa province, and the approval of the investment project for construction and commercial operation of the infrastruc-ture therein
THE PRIME MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, September 25, 1998
ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF LE MON INDUSTRIAL PARK, THANH HOA PROVINCE, AND THE APPROVAL OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECT FOR CONSTRUCTION AND COMMERCIAL OPERATION OF THE INFRASTRUC-TURE THEREIN
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government of September 30, 1992.
Pursuant to the Regulation on Industrial Parks, Export Processing Zones, Hi-Tech Parks, issued together with the Government's Decree No. 36-CP of April 24, 1997.
Pursuant to the Regulation on Investment and Construction Management issued together with the Government's Decree No. 42/CP of July 16,1996 and Decree No. 92-CP of August 23, 1997;
At the proposal of the People's Committee of Thanh Hoa province in Report No. 1019-UB/CN of June 9, 1998 and the proposal of the Minister of Planning and Investment in Report No. 6184-BKH/VPTD of September 5, 1998;
>> See also: Register an exclusive trademark for building construction, repair and installation services in Vietnam?
Article 1.- To establish the Le Mon Industrial Park in Thanh Hoa province.
The Le Mon Industrial Park shall be organized and operate under the Regulation on Industrial Parks, Export Processing Zones and Hi-Tech Parks, issued together with the Government's Decree No. 36/CP of April 24,1997 and subject to the direct management of the Thanh Hoa province's Industrial Parks Management Board.
Article 2.- To approve the investment project for the construction and commercial operation of the infrastructure in Le Mon Industrial Park, Thanh Hoa province with the following contents:
1. Name of the project: Investment in the construction and commercial operation of the infrastructure in Le Mon Industrial Park, Thanh Hoa province.
2. Investor: Thanh Hoa Agriculture and Rural Development Construction Company.
3. Objectives of the project: to level ground and build the communications, power supply, water supply and drainage, communications, waste treatment... systems in order to deal in the infrastructure created in the industrial park.
4. Construction location: Quang Hung commune, Thanh Hoa city, Thanh Hoa province.
5. Land area under use: Total planning area is 62.61 ha.
6. Total investment capital: 63.516 billion Vietnam dong (equivalent to 4,885, 865.9 USD).
7. Capital sources: Own capital, stock capital and investors' capital advance, borrowed capital.
>> See also: Minh Khue Law Firm provide lawyers counseling service on investment project
8. Investment schedule: Implemented in 5 years from the date of signing the investment decision.
9. Operation duration: 50 years from the date of signing the investment decision
Article 3.- The Thanh Hoa Agriculture and Rural Development Construction Company shall be provided partly with the State's preferential loans for the construction of the infrastructure of the industrial park and shall be entitled to financial preferences under the Law on Domestic Investment Promotion.
Article 4.- The president of the People's Committee of Thanh Hoa province shall have to direct the investors to implement the project in accordance with the current regulations; to elaborate the detailed plan on the industrial park and submit it to the Minister of Construction for approval; to elaborate the master plan for the development of infrastructure projects outside the park's perimeter to be synchronized with those inside the park, ensuring the efficient operation of the industrial park.
Article 5.- This Decision takes effect from the date of its signing
Article 6.- The President of the People's Committee of Thanh Hoa province, the Minister of Planning and Investment, the Minister of Construction, the Minister of Industry, the Minister of Science, Technology and Environment; the General Director of Land Administration, the Governor of State Bank of Vietnam; the Head of Vietnam Industrial Parks Management Board; the Director of the Thanh Hoa Agriculture and Rural Development Construction Company, the heads of concerned agencies shall, within their functions and powers have to implement this Decision.
THE PRIME MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT
Ngo Xuan Loc
>> See also: Consultancy services on Banking and Finance