Decision No. 300/QD-TTg dated April 14, 1998 of the Prime Minister on the establishment of My Xuan b1 industrial park in Ba Ria - Vung Tau province and the approval of the investment project for construction and business operation of technical infrastructure therein
THE PRIME MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, April 14, 1998
ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF MY XUAN B1 INDUSTRIAL PARK IN BA RIA - VUNG TAU PROVINCE AND THE APPROVAL OF THE INVESTMENT PROJECT FOR CONSTRUCTION AND BUSINESS OPERATION OF TECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE THEREIN
THE PRIME MINISTER
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government of September 30, 1992;
Pursuant to the Regulation on Industrial Parks, Export Processing Zones and High-Tech Parks issued together with Decree No.36-CP of April 24, 1997 of the Government;
Pursuant to the Regulation on Investment and Construction Management issued together with Decree No.42-CP of July 16, 1996 and Decree No.92-CP of August 23, 1997 of the Government;
At the proposals of the president of the People's Committee of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province (Report No.685/CV-UBT of October 14, 1997 and Report No.84/CV-UBT of February 28, 1998), and with the appraisal by the Minister of Planning and Investment (Report No.1764/BKH-VPTD of March 19, 1998),
>> See also: Lawyer counselling on business-commercial disputes
Article 1.- To establish My Xuan B1 industrial park, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province.
My Xuan B1 industrial park shall be organized and operate under the Regulation on Industrial Parks, Export Processing Zones and High-Tech Parks issued together with Decree No.36-CP of April 24, 1997 of the Government and shall be subject to the direct management by the Ba Ria - Vung Tau Industrial Park Management Board.
Article 2.- To approve the investment project for construction and business operation of the technical infrastructure of My Xuan B1 industrial park, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province with the following contents:
1. Name of the project: Investment in the construction and business operation of the technical infrastructure in My Xuan B1 industrial park, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province.
2. Investor: The Petroleum Construction Company (CONAC) - the Ministry of Construction, which is headquartered at 1 Nguyen An Ninh street, ward 7, Vung Tau city, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province.
3. The project's objectives: To level ground and build communication, power supply, water supply, information and communications, waste treatment,... systems in order to deal in the technical infrastructure already created in the industrial park.
4. Construction location: My Xuan and Hac Dich communes, Tan Thanh district, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province.
5. Land area of the industrial park: 200 hectares, which shall be accurately re-determined when the land lease procedures are carried out in accordance with the Land Law.
6. Total investment capital: 286.6 billion VND.
7. Capital sources: self-acquired capital, capital advanced by the investor, loans.
8. Operation duration: 50 years from the date the investment decision is issued.
9. Construction period: 5 years from the date the land lease decision is issued. In the course of construction investment, the investor shall have to complete all necessary procedures stipulated in the Regulation on Investment and Construction Management.
Article 3.- The Petroleum Construction Company the Ministry of Construction, shall be entitled to borrow capital at the preferential interest rate partly from the State for the construction of the industrial park's infrastructure and enjoy financial preferences in accordance with the Law on Domestic Investment Promotion.
Article 4.- The president of the People's Committee of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province shall have to direct the investor to execute the project in accordance with the current regulations; draw up the master plan for development of infrastructure outside the industrial park's fence in compatibility with that inside the industrial park, and ensure the efficient operation of the industrial park.
Article 5.- This Decision takes effect 15 days after its signing.
Article 6.- The president of the People's Committee of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province, the Minister of Planning and Investment, the Minister of Finance, the Minister of Construction, the Minister of Defense, the Minister of Industry, the Minister of Science, Technology and Environment, the General Director of the General Land Administration, the Governor of the State Bank, the head of the Vietnam Industrial Park Management Board, the head of the Ba Ria - Vung Tau Industrial Park Management Board, the Director of the Petroleum Construction Company and the heads of the concerned agencies shall, within their respective functions and powers, have to implement this Decision.
THE PRIME MINISTER OF GOVERNMENT
DEPUTY PRIME MINISTER
Ngo Xuan Loc