Decision No. 58/2006/QD-NHNN dated December 15, 2006 of the State Bank on the issuance of fee level for the custody of valuable papers at the State Bank
THE STATE BANK OF VIETNAM
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence- Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, December 15, 2006
ON THE ISSUANCE OF FEE LEVEL FOR THE CUSTODY OF VALUABLE PAPERS AT THE STATE BANK
THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE BANK
- Pursuant to the Law on the State Bank of Vietnam in 1997 and the Law on amendment, supplement of several Articles of the Law on the State Bank of Vietnam in 2003;
- Pursuant to the Law on the Credit Institutions in 1997 and the Law on amendment, supplement of the Law on Credit Institutions in 2004;
- Pursuant to the Decree No. 52/2003/ND-CP dated 19 May 2003 of the Government providing for functions, assignments, authorities and organizational structure of the State Bank of Vietnam;
- Pursuant to the Decree No. 07/2006/ND-CP dated 10 January 2006 of the Government providing for the finance regime of the State Bank of Vietnam;
- Upon the proposal of the Director of the Accounting and Finance Department,
Article 1. To issue the fee level for the custody of valuable papers applicable to credit institutions, other organizations that carry out the custody of valuable papers at the State Bank for participating in the operation of monetary market as provided for in the Regulation on the custody of valuable papers at the State Bank issued in conjunction with the Decision No. 1022/2004/QD-NHNN dated 17/8/2004. The fee level for the custody of valuable papers includes following types of fee:
1. Fee for the custody of valuable papers (calculated on the monthly average balance of account custody valuable papers of customers) shall be 2 dong/ per 1million dong in value of valuable paper/ per month, 100,000 dong/ per month at the minimum and 10 million dong/ per month at the maximum.
2. Fee for the transfer of valuable papers upon the request of the owner shall be 5 dong/ per 1 million dong in value of valuable paper; 2,000 dong at the minimum and not in excess of 500,000 dong at the maximum for each time of transfer.
Article 2. This Decision shall be effective since 1 February 2007.
Click Download to see full text