Decree No. 127/2007/ND-CP of August 01, 2007, detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Standards and Technical Regulations
THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence– Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, August 01, 2007
DETAILING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A NUMBER OF ARTICLES OF THE LAW ON STANDARDS AND TECHNICAL REGULATIONS
Pursuant to the Law on Governmental Organization dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to the Law on Standards and Technical Regulations dated June 29, 2006;
At the proposal of the Minister of Science and Technology,
Article 1. Scope of governing
This Decree details the implementation of some Articles of the Law on Standards and Technical Regulations for Construction, publication of standards; building, issue of technical regulations; and assessment of compliance with standards and technical regulations standards and responsibilities of agencies, organizations and individuals operating in the field of standards and technical regulations.
Article 2. Subjects to activities in the field of standards and Subjects to activities in the field of technical regulations
Subjects to activities in the field of standards and subjects to activities in the field of technical regulationsinclude:
1. Products and goods produced for domestic use; exported products, goods; imported products and goods;
2. Services related to the following activities: trade; post and telecommunications; information technology; construction; education; training; labor, vocational training; finance, banking; healthcare; tourism; culture, recreation; fitness, sports; traffic, transport; science, technology; standardization, metrology, quality; security and safety, agriculture and rural development; fishery; natural resources and environment; other services incurred in the process of economic - social development should be developed and applied standards, technical regulations;
3. The process of manufacture, mining, processing, storage, transportation, use, operation, warranty, maintenance, recycling and disposal, quality management of products, commodities and other processes in economic - social activity should be developed and applied standards, technical regulations;
4. Environment of soil, water, air; noise, vibration, radiation, radioactive; solid waste, wastewater, waste gas; means, tools and management activities, environmental protection and preservation;
5. Other subjects in economic - social activity should be developed and applied standards, technical regulations.
Article 3. Funds for development of standards, technical regulations
1. Funds for development of national standards, technical regulations include: funds for making the planning, plan, review, conversion, construction, and evaluation of national standards and technical regulations.
Funds for development of national standards, technical regulations shall be allocated in estimates of annual state budget for activities of science and technology and other activities of the ministries, ministerial-level agencies, and Governmental agencies and People's Committees of provinces and cities directly under the Central Government.