Decree No. 39/2010/ND-CP dated April 07, 2010 of the Government on management of urban underground construction space
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom – Happiness
Hanoi, April 07, 2010
ON MANAGEMENT OF URBAN UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION SPACE
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the November 26, 2003 Law on Construction;
Pursuant to the June 17, 2009 Law on Urban Planning;
At the proposal of the Minister of Construction,
>> See also: Register exclusive trademark of home appliances?
Article 1. Scope of regulation and subjects of application
1. This Decree provides for the management of underground construction space in urban centers in Vietnam.
2. Domestic and foreign organizations and individuals engaged in activities related to underground construction space in urban centers in Vietnam shall abide by the provisions of this Decree and other relevant provisions of law.
Article 2. Interpretation of terms
In this Decree, the terms below shall be construed as follows:
1. Urban underground construction space means the subterranean space used for the construction of urban underground works.
2. Management of urban underground construction space covers the underground construction space planning and activities related to the construction of urban underground works
3. Urban underground construction space planning means the organization of subterranean construction space for the construction of underground works.
>> See also: Register exclusive trademarks for household and kitchen tools in Vietnam?
4. Urban underground works means those built underground in urban centers, including underground public facilities, underground traffic works, underground key technical works and underground sections of works built on the ground, underground wires, cables and technical pipes and technical trenches and tunnels.
5. Underground public facilities means works built underground to serve public activities.
6. Underground traffic works means underground railway works, underground railway terminals, road tunnels, pedestrians' tunnels and connected support facilities (including road sections connecting underground portions with the ground surface).
7. Underground technical key works means underground technical infrastructure facilities including water supply stations, wastewater treatment stations, transformer stations and gas stations, which are built underground.
>> See also: DECREE No.107/2009/ND-CP ON TRADING OF LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS THE GOVERNMENT