Decree No. 66/2006/ND-CP dated July 07, 2006 of the Government on development of rural trades
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, July 07, 2006
ON DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL TRADES
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
At the proposal of the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development,
Article 1.- Scope of regulation
This Decree provides for a number of contents and policies on development of rural trades.
Article 2.- Subjects of application
1. Domestic and foreign organizations and individuals that directly invest in the development of production and services of rural trades in rural areas (hereinafter referred to as rural trade establishments), including:
a/ Small- and medium-sized enterprises established and operating under the Enterprise Law;
b/ Cooperatives established and operating under the Cooperative Law;
c/ Family businesses registered under business registration regulations.
2. Trade villages and clusters of rural trade establishments.
Article 3.- Rural trades
Rural trades in rural areas prescribed in this Decree include:
1. Processing and preserving agricultural, forest and aquatic products.
2. Producing construction materials; wood, rattan, bamboo, ceramic, porcelain, and glass products; textiles and garments; and small-sized mechanical engineering.
3. Treating and processing materials serving rural trade production.
4. Producing art handicrafts.
5. Growing and trading in ornamental plants.
6. Communal and inter-communal construction and transport services, and other services serving rural production and daily life.
7. Training in and handing down rural trades; and providing consultancy on production and business related to rural trades.
Click Download to see full text