Decree No. 83/2007/ND-CP dated May 25, 2007 of the Governmenton management and operation of airports and airfields
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi , May 25, 2007
ON MANAGEMENT AND OPERATION OF AIRPORTS AND AIRFIELDS
Pursuant to the December 25, 2001 Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to the June 29, 2006 Law on Civil Aviation of Vietnam;
At the proposal of the Minister of Transport,
>> See also: DECREE No.107/2009/ND-CP ON TRADING OF LIQUEFIED PETROLEUM GAS THE GOVERNMENT
Article 1.- Scope of regulation and subjects of application
1. This Decree provides in detail the management and use of land of airports and airfields; conditions, order and procedures for opening and closure of airports and airfields; management of activities at airports and airfields; management of areas adjacent to airports and airfields; the list of aviation services at airports and airfields; use of airfields for joint civil and military purposes.
2. This Decree applies to all organizations and individuals related to airports and airfields.
Article 2.- Principles for management and operation of airports and airfields
1. Ensuring the comprehensive development of the system of airports and airfields and its conformity with transport development strategies, planning and plans, airport and airfield development planning and plans, regional and local socio-economic develop-ment strategies and planning, and the international civil aviation development trend; meeting the air transportation development requirements.
2. Maintaining aviation security and safety; assuring uniform, synchronous, continuous and efficient operation at airports and airfields; ensuring civilized and courteous manners and facilitating civil aviation activities at airports and airfields; ensuring competitiveness of Vietnamese airports and airfields; protecting public order and interest and customers' benefits; protecting the environment.
3. Ensuring the performance of national defense and security tasks; assuring the close and synchronous coordination among concerned civil and military aviation units in using airfields for joint civil and military purposes, and among state management bodies at airports and airfields.
Click Download to see full text
>> See also: How to establish a foreign-invested company in Vietnam?