things you'll need:
+ A Great resume
+ Cover letter
- 1. Create a resume that will impress any employer. Add all your skills, training and accomplishments. Always remember to update your resume, if you completed any recent certifications or other skills.
- 2 A great cover letter to accompany your resume will definitely help you to land that great job. Elaborate on your greatest strengths. A potential employee will certainly take notice of it.
- 3 Brush up on your skills. Take classes to learn new skills, especially ones that are relevant to the job. If you are not that strong in a certain area, take the time to practice and improve that skill.
- 4 It is important that you know something about the job that you are interested in. Research well before trying to seek the job, so that you can have a basic idea of the company's background.
- 5 Use networking to get the word out there. The internet is a great place to start. Join job forums, discussion forums and other social gatherings to market yourself. Talk to people who you know about your job interest, maybe they can help you make other contacts. Searching the daily newspapers is also a good way to search for new job opportunities.
For further information, please contact with us :
MINH KHUE LAW LEGAL CONSULTANCY LTD., CO. (MK LAW FIRM)
Tel: (84) 24-3991.6057
Direct line : (84)986.386.648 ( Ms. Dzung )