Law No. 63/2006/QH11 dated July 12, 2006 of the National Assembly on real estate
THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, June 29, 2006
ON REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
Pursuant to the 1992 Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, which was amended and supplemented under Resolution No. 51/2001/QH10 of December 25, 2001, of the Xth National Assembly, the 10th session;
This Law provides for real estate business activities.
Article 1.- Governing scope
This Law provides for real estate business activities; rights and obligations of organizations and individuals conducting real estate business activities and real estate transactions related to real estate business.
Article 2.- Subjects of application
1. Organizations and individuals conducting real estate business activities in Vietnam.
2. Organizations and individuals involved in real estate business activities in Vietnam.
Article 3.- Application of law
1. Real estate business activities and the management of these activities must comply with the provisions of this Law and relevant provisions of law.
2. For particular cases of real estate business activities provided for in other laws, the provisions of those laws apply.
3. When a treaty to which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a contracting party contains provisions different from those of this Law, the provisions of that treaty prevail.
Click Download to see full text