Establishment of a joint stock company - Minh Khue Law Firm providing legal consultancy services and representatives of clients to carry out registration procedures for the establishment of joint-stock companies at competent agencies as required:
According to the Law on Enterprise 2014, a joint stock company is a company in which:
- The charter capital is divided into equal portions called shares;
- Shareholders may be organizations and individuals; minimum number of shareholders is three and no maximum number;
- The shareholder is only responsible for the debts and other property obligations of the enterprise within the amount of capital contributed to the enterprise;
- Shareholders are free to transfer their shares to others.
Joint stock company is the most popular type of companies in the world as well as in Vietnam. In order to ensure the effective operation of the joint stock company, Minh Khue Law Firm supports clients who directly manage and run the business from the first step of business start-up.
Contents of consultancy services on the establishment of joint-stock companies:
>> See also: Online enterprise law consultancy via telephone
1. The procedure of services for the establishment of joint-stock companies:
- Receiving information from customers on the establishment of joint-stock companies;
- Consulting and answering all queries of customers about the establishment of the company;
- To prepare the dossier for the establishment according to customers requirements;
- The employees shall carry out the procedures as prescribed in the signed two-party contract;
2. Documents clients need to provide:
- A notarized copy of the people's identity card or passport of the founding shareholders;
- A copy of the business registration certificate if the founding shareholder is a company;
- Confirmation of the deposit of the bank (if the enterprise trades business requirements legal capital);
3. Composition and number of dossiers:
- Application for enterprise registration.
- Draft of Company's charter;
- List of founding shareholders;
- A valid copy of one of the following documents:
+ Valid ID card or passport valid for individuals;
+ Certificate of business registration for the organization (except for organizations being Ministry/People's Committee of province/city) and attached with personal identification papers, authorization decision of the authorized representative of the organization.
- Other papers, if having conditional business registration:
+ The written certification of legal capital by competent agencies or organizations (for enterprises conducting lines of business for which legal capital is required by law).
+ A valid copy of the practice certificate of the director / general director and/or other individuals in accordance with the specialized law.
- Letter of the authority of the person submitting the application file in case the applicant is not the legal representative of the registered enterprise.
We look forward to providing truly professional legal advice on all legal advice requirements of clients in the corporate sector. Please contact us directly or send us a request for specific advice by email: [email protected]
For more information, please contact: Dịch vụ thành lập công ty cổ phần
For more information, please contact: MINH KHUE LAW FIRM CO., LTD
Phone to request an establishment of types of company, call: 1900.6162 (Lawyer, Mrs. Dzung)
Online legal consultancy office and appointment for a consultation at the office: 1900.6162 (Press 7)
Email: [email protected]
Look forward to cooperation with clients!
>> See also: Consulting services for granting multi-level marketing licenses