- House purchase and sale contract, except for other cases in accordance with the law (as stipulated in Article 122 of the Law on Housing in 2014);
- Contracts for donation of houses or other real estate must register the ownership right, except for other cases in accordance with the law (as stipulated in Article 122 of the Law on Housing in 2014);
- House mortgage contract (as stipulated in Article 122 of the Law on Housing in 2014);
- Contracts on the conversion or transfer of land use rights (as stipulated in Clause 3, Article 167 of the Land Law 2013);
- Contract of donation of land use right (as stipulated in Clause 3, Article 167 of the Land Law 2013);
- Contract of mortgage (guarantee) using land use right (as stipulated in Clause 3, Article 167 of the Land Law 2013);
- Contract of capital contribution using land use right (as stipulated in Clause 3, Article 167 of the Land Law 2013);
- Revision of contracts which have been notarized or authenticated.
1. Documents to be provided:
- Certificate of ownership of the house and the Land use right certificate.
- People's identity card, household registration book, marriage certificate as a marriage certificate, if the householder does not record spouse relationship or certificate of house ownership or land use not written a relationship between husband and wife (for individuals).
* In case of transfer of part of house/land, additional payment is required:
- Official notice of Land and house Registration Office, technical documentation of land plot, dossier of the current status of the house.
- A certificate of marital status issued by the People's Committee of the commune or ward (if not married);
- Divorce certificate (if property formed after divorce);
- Death certificate of husband or wife;
- A certificate of marital status (if the husband and/or wife dies prior to the possession of the property);
- Papers evidencing their personal properties: To be donated separately or be inherited separately (private donation contract or written certification of inheritance).
* In cases where the purchaser does not have permanent residence book in Hanoi (not eligible for transfer), he/she must additionally submit:
- Social insurance books have been paid social insurance in Hanoi for 3 years;
- The certification by the Company in charge of work;
- Temporary residence registration in Hanoi.
* Where a person entering a transaction does not directly sign the contract, he/she must have a legal authorization (the authorized person must have the ID card or household registration book).
2. Notarization process:
- The notarization applicant shall submit all the above papers to the notary public, submitting the notarization request according to a set form.
- The notary receives the dossier, reviews or drafts the contract and schedules the signing of the contract.
- The parties read the contract, after agreeing with the content, the parties sign the contract in front of the notary.
- Notary public notarized contract.
- Pay the fee, stamp the notary office.
Translated from: Dịch vụ công chứng hợp đồn mua bán nhà đất
For more information, please contact: MINH KHUE LAW FIRM CO., LTD
Phone to request for legal consultancy service, call: 0986.386.648 (Lawyer, Mrs. Dzung)
Online legal consultancy office and appointment for a consultation at the office: 1900.6162
Look forward to cooperation with clients!