Resolution No. 01/2007/QH12 of July 31, 2007, on the organizational structure and the number of deputy prime ministers of the Government in the XIIth tenure
THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence Freedom Happiness
Hanoi, July 31, 2007
ON THE ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND THE NUMBER OF DEPUTY PRIME MINISTERS OF THE GOVERNMENT IN THE XIITH TENURE
THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF THE SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Pursuant to Articles 84 and 114 of the 1992 Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, which was amended and supplemented under Resolution No. 51/2001/QH10 of December 25, 2001, of the Xth National Assembly, the 10th session;
Pursuant to Article 2 of the Law on Organization of the National Assembly;
Pursuant to Article 2 of the Law on Organization of the Government;
Pursuant to Article 29 of the Rules of National Assembly Sessions;
Pursuant to the Prime Ministers Report No. 19/TTr-TTg of July 26, 2007, proposing the National Assembly to decide on the Governments organizational structure,
A. THE ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE OF THE GOVERNMENT:
1. The Ministry of Defense.
2. The Ministry of Public Security.
3. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4. The Ministry of Home Affairs.
5. The Ministry of Justice,
6. The Ministry of Planning and Investment,
7. The Ministry of Finance,
8. The Ministry of Industry and Trade,
9. The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development,
10. The Ministry of Transport,
11. The Ministry of Construction,
12. The Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment,
13. The Ministry of Information and Communication.
14. The Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs,
15. The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism,
16. The Ministry of Science and Technology,
17. The Ministry of Education and Training,
18. The Ministry of Health,
II. MINISTERIAL-LEVEL AGENCIES:
19. The Nationalities Committee,
20. The State Bank of Vietnam,
21. The Government Inspectorate,
22. The Government Office.
III. Because of the changes in their organization and structure under this Resolution, the functions, tasks and powers of several ministries and ministerial-level agencies already defined in current laws and ordinances are now transferred to relevant ministries and ministerial-level agencies on the date of their reorganization. To assign the Government to submit to the National Assembly and the National Assembly Standing Committee amendments and supplements to laws and ordinances concerning the functions, tasks and powers of ministries and ministerial-level agencies according to this Resolution.
IV. The Government shall specify the functions, tasks, powers and organizational structures of ministries and ministerial-level agencies.