Table Of Contents
- 1. Is it necessary to use the lawyer service to protect rights in criminal cases?
- 2. When is there a need of lawyers to protect the rights of the victim, people who have related rights and obligations?
- 3. Process of providing lawyer services to protect rights in criminal cases
- 4. Method of contact to a team of lawyers of Minh Khue Law Firm
Minh Khue Law Firm provides lawyer services to protect the rights of victims, people with related rights and obligations in criminal cases, in which victims may be individuals or organizations and agencies whose legitimate rights and interests that criminal law protects were violated. An individual is defined as a victim who is directly affected by physical, mental and property damage caused by a crime or threat to that individual. Victims are organizations and agencies when and only when organizations or agencies suffer from property damage, reputation is affected by the person who committed the crime or caused it.
1. Is it necessary to use the lawyer service to protect rights in criminal cases?
For the victims, the agency, as well as the organization that has been harmed to its rights, although it has been protected by law enforcement agencies based on legal provisions to protect their rights and interests, in order to be able to participate in protecting the best rights and interests for the victims, persons with related rights and obligations in criminal cases, the participation of lawyers in the protection of rights is necessary, for the following reasons:
- Most criminal cases, the defendant, the accused have lawyers participating in defense, especially criminals with nature and level of danger is particularly large to societies, the highest level of the penalty frame is 20 years in prison, life imprisonment or capital punishment, even the accused or relatives of the accused do not hire defense lawyers. The competent state authority has the responsibility to appoint people to defend them. Therefore, on the side of the victim, who has related rights and obligations in criminal cases, there should be lawyers to protect their rights to make arguments and respond to the lawyers' side of accused, civil defendants in criminal cases;
- Lawyer is a person who has expertise and experience in protecting the rights of not only the victim, the person with related rights and obligations, but also the accused, defendants and civil defendants in criminal cases, therefore, lawyers will give the most favorable assessments and orientations to protect the best rights and interests for their clients according to regulations under the law;
- Having a lawyer participating in the protection of interests, the victim and the person with related rights and obligations in the criminal case can understand the process and procedures in the process of settling a criminal case. Accordingly, contributing to minimizing risks from mistakes of agencies and subjects with jurisdiction to conduct legal proceedings, contributing to ensuring rights and benefits for their clients;
- Although inviting lawyers to participate in protecting interests, of course, clients will have to pay the lawyer services cost, but clients are assured because the cost of attorneys is not high, still suitable for all clients, signing legal service contracts with lawyers also partly saves travel costs, consultation costs of lawyers, costs of understanding legal provisions to resolve their case.
>> Contact the hotline operator immediately 0986.386.648 to request the use of Minh Khue Law Firm's service:
>> Xem thêm: Free criminal lawyer counseling service via Email
2. When is there a need of lawyers to protect the rights of the victim, people who have related rights and obligations?
For criminal cases, whenever a victim, a person with related rights and obligations needs to use a lawyer service, then of course they will need a lawyer to protect their rights.
The determination of when there is a need of lawyers to protect the rights of the victims, people who have related rights and obligations in the criminal case will depend firstly on the subjective factors, due to the perception of each individual, agency, organization. If they realize that it is necessary to invite a lawyer to protect their rights, they will, of course, actively invite a lawyer, regardless of objective factors or external influences. On the contrary, for criminal cases, although outsiders or subjects with jurisdiction to conduct legal proceedings guide the victim and the person with related rights and obligations to invite the lawyer to protect their own interests, they also find it unimportant and do not need to invite lawyers.
Therefore, having a lawyer to protect the legitimate rights and interests of the victims, people with related rights and obligations in criminal cases is always necessary. If it is possible to invite lawyers, in all cases involving criminal law, clients should invite lawyers so that their legal rights and interests will be best protected. In case cannot afford to invite lawyers to protect their rights, clients should also learn the provisions of the law to serve as a basis to protect their rights.
3. Process of providing lawyer services to protect rights in criminal cases
Minh Khue Law Firms providing lawyer service processes to protect the rights of victims, people with rights and obligations involved in criminal cases as follows:
Step 1: When a client contacts lawyer of Minh Khue law firm to request the use of a service to protect the rights of the victim, the person with related rights and obligations in the criminal case, the lawyer is assigned to settle clients' cases will proceed to ask clients to provide documents, evidence and information related to the cases.
Step 2: The parties agree, negotiate a legal service contract, which deals with the tasks that the lawyer needs to perform, the rights and obligations between the parties.
Step 3: Lawyers perform the registration to be the defender of legal rights and interests of the victim, persons with related rights and obligations at competent state agencies
Step 4: Lawyer conducts researching records, protecting the rights of customers at special state agencies and participating in the interrogation and debate section at the Court.
Step 5: End of legal service contract, liquidation contract
4. Method of contact to a team of lawyers of Minh Khue Law Firm
Minh Khue Law Firm is always ready to serve clients whenever clients need to use our attorney services. By the following methods, clients can use our service:
- Free online legal advice via telephone exchange 24/7: 0986.386.648
- Consulting and answering requests for advice via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal advice directly at Minh Khue Law Firm's office at: Room 2007, 20th Floor, C2 Building, Vincom Tran Duy Hung, Tran Duy Hung Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
When clients need to use litigation services, participate in protecting the rights of victims, people with related rights and obligations in criminal cases, clients can contact through three basic way to request the service. The service department of Minh Khue Law Firm will contact and respond to clients' requests as soon as possible when there are lawyers participating in protecting clients' interests, ensuring the best rights and benefits to clients.
We hope to always satisfy our clients and look forward to receiving your cooperation soon!
Sincerely ./ .
Litigation lawyer department - Minh Khue law firm