Article 118 the Law No.65/2014/QH13 provides Requirements applied to houses entered into transactions
1. Any house regarding transactions in housing sale, lease purchase, gifting, mortgage, or capital contribution shall meet the requirements below
a) There is the Certificate as prescribed, except for cases prescribed in Clause 2 of this Article;
b) There is no dispute, complaint, or proceedings for homeownership; the term of homeownership has not expired if the house is under a term contract on housing;
c) The house is not distrained;
d) There is no decision on land revocation, notification of housing clearance or demolishment issued by the competent agency.
The requirements prescribed in Point b and c of this Clause shall not apply to transactions in off-the-plan housing sale or lease purchase.
2. The following transactions in housing are not required the Certificate
a) Transactions in off-the-plan housing sale or mortgage;
b) Transactions in house of gratitude gifting;
c) Transactions in state-owned housing sale or lease purchase; social housing or non-state-owned housing serving the relocation sale or lease purchase; housing sale prescribed in Clause 4 Article 62 in this Law;
d) Transactions in housing lease, lending, permission for stay, management authorization;
dd) Transactions in housing inheritance;
e) Transactions in transfer of agreement on commercial housing which is under residential construction projects including the case in which the house is received from the investor but the application for the Certificate of that house has not sent to the competent agency.
Any documentary evidence on requirements pertaining to the house to be entered into the transaction as prescribed in this Clause shall comply with regulations of the Government.
3. Any house under lease contract shall both comply with Point b, c, and d Clause 1 of this Article and satisfy requirements pertaining to quality, safety regarding the lessee, electricity system, water supply and drainage, hygiene and environment.
Requirements pertaining to parties in the housing transactions is provided at Article 119 the Law No.65/2014/QH13
1. Any entity who sells, leases, leases and sells housing, transfers agreements on commercial housing sale, gives, exchanges, bequeaths, mortgages, lends, permit to stay in housing, or authorizes housing management must satisfy the following requirements:
a) He/She is the homeowner, or the person permitted and authorized by the homeowner to enter into housing as prescribed in this Law and law on civil; if the agreement of commercial housing is transferred, he must be the buyer for housing of the investor or the transferee of the agreement on housing sale;
b) If the entity is a person, he must have full civil capacity to enter into transactions in housing as prescribed in law on civil; if the entity is an organization, it must have legal personality, except for the organization giving house of gratitude.
2. If the entity who buys, rents, rents and purchases housing, or receives agreements on commercial housing sale, receives housing exchange, gives, inherit housing, receives housing as capital contribution or mortgage, borrows, or stays in housing, or is authorized to manage housing is a person, he/she must satisfy following requirements:
a) If the entity is a Vietnamese person, he/she must have full civil capacity to enter into transactions in housing as prescribed in law on civil and he/she is not required to register permanent residence in the place where the house under transactions is located;
b) If the entity is a foreign person, or an oversea Vietnamese, he/she must have full civil capacity to enter into transactions in housing as prescribed in Vietnamese law, qualify for the homeownership in Vietnam as prescribed in this Law and he/she is not required to register temporary or permanent residence in the place where the house under transactions is located.
3. If the entity who buys, rents, rents and purchases housing, or receives agreements on commercial housing sale, receives housing exchange, gives, inherit housing, receives housing as capital contribution or mortgage, or is authorized to manage housing is an organization, it must have legal personality regardless of place where it sets up or registers business; if the entity is a foreign organization, it must qualify for the homeownership in Vietnam as prescribed in this Law; if it is authorized to manage housing, it must provide real estate services and run business in Vietnam as prescribed in law on real estate trading.
Procedures for transactions in housing transactions is done the Article 120, the Law No.65/2014/QH13
1. Any parties entering into housing transactions shall conclude agreements on housing sale, lease, lease purchase, giving, exchange, mortgage, capital contribution, lending, permission for stay, or authorization of housing management or documents on transfer of agreement on commercial housing sale (hereinafter referred to as housing agreement) according to regulations prescribed in Article 121 of this Law; regarding the organization giving house of gratitude, only document on giving is required.
2. The contracting parties shall agree to choose a party to request the competent agency to grant the Certificate of housing; regarding housing which is bought or leased and purchased from the investor, the investor must complete the procedures for the Certificate issued to the buyer or the lessee by the competent agency, unless the buyer or the lessee wishes to completes the procedures themselves.
3. If the competent agency grants the Certificate to the person who buys, rents and purchases housing, receives housing as giving, exchange, or capital contribution together with lawful residential land where that housing is located, it shall concurrently recognize the homeownership and rights to use residential land.
In which, under Article 121 of this Law, the needed requirements for House trading contracts include the following contents:
A housing agreement shall be concluded by contracting parties and made in writing, including:
1. Full names of individuals, names of organizations and addresses of contracting parties;
2. Description of characteristics of the house and the piece of land attached to that house. Regarding agreements on apartment sale or lease purchase, contracting parties must state the common areas or common-using areas; private areas; floor area; purposes of the common areas or common-using areas in the apartment building according to approved design;
3. The value of contributed capital, the transaction price of housing if there is a term on pricing in the agreement; regarding transactions in housing sale, lease, or lease purchase which is regulated pricing by the State, contracting parties shall comply with that regulations;
4. Deadline for and method of payment regarding transactions in housing sale, lease, lease purchase or transfer of agreements on housing sale;
5. Deadline for housing transfer; housing warranty duration regarding transactions in buying or renting and buying new house; terms of agreements on housing lease, lease purchase, mortgage, lending, permission for stay, authorization of housing management; deadline for capital contribution;
6. Rights and obligations of contracting parties;
7. Commitments of contracting parties;
8. Other agreements;
9. Effective date of the agreement;
10. Date of agreement;
11. Signatures and full names of contracting parties, or stamps (if any) and positions of the signatories regarding organizations.
For further information, please contact with us :
MINH KHUE LAW COMPANY LIMITED
Tel: (84) 24-3991.6057 Hotline 24/7: 1900.6162