Being a consulting company operating in the field of law and having a team of dynamic, experienced lawyers, Minh Khue Law Firm commits to supply the clients with the marriage and family law via legal consulting hotline 1900.6162 .
1. Legal consultancy on divorce
- Consultancy on the right to request the Court to settle it a divorce
- Consultancy on grassroots-level reconciliation procedure
- Consultancy on processing and handling of divorce applications
- Consultancy on reconciliation procedure at court
- Consultancy on bases for permitting a divorce
- Consultancy on unilateral and bilateral divorce procedures
- Consultancy on the child nursing, caring, education and nourishing after the divorce
- Consultancy on the right to visit children after divorce
- Consultancy on the principles property upon divorce
- Consultancy on the divorce settlement at court
2. Consultancy on proceeding divorce lawsuit to protect the clients’ rights
- Consultancy on lawsuits form to protect their interests;
- Consultancy on a petition and lawsuit procedures;
- Representative to make a complaint to protect the rights before the competent authority;
3. Consultancy on preceding a lawsuit on property dispute after divorce
- Consultancy on lawsuits form to protect the clients’ interests in the property dispute
- Consultancy on a petition and lawsuit procedures to protect the clients’ interests in the property dispute
- Representative to make a complaint, protect the clients’ legal rights and interests before the competent authority;
4. Minh Khue law firm takes part in proceedings at cout in the marriage and family lawsuits as follows:
- Divorce, disputes over custody and property division upon divorce;
- Disputes over common property division of the spouses during the marriage;
- Disputes over the direct parenting change after divorce;
- Disputes over detetermining parents for children or detetermining children for fathers and mothers;
- Disputes over support;
- Approval request for the change of the person directly raising children after divorce
- Request for restrictions on father's and mother's rights toward their minor children, the right to visit children after divorce
- Request for termination of child adoption
- Request for recognition and implementation of marriage and family-related judgements and decisions of the foreign court or non-recognition of marriage and family-related judgements and decisions of the foreign court without implementation in Vietnam
- Other marriage and family-related requests as regulated by law.
5. Divorce registration documents, include:
- Divorce application form (If two people divorce by consent, Divorce application form of the spouses must be certified by the local authorities or the Embassy of Vietnam in foreign countries).
- Copy of ID (Passport); household registration book (Originally notarized copy)
- The original marriage certificate (if any), in case of losing the original marriage certificate, you shall submit a copy certified by the competent state agencies, but must present clearly in application form.
- Copy of birth certificate (if any child)
- Copies of assets ownership documents (if any property dispute)
- If the spouses get married in Vietnam, then one of them goes abroad (His/her address can not be found), it must be certified by the local government that one of them live abroad and is named in the registration book
- If the spouses registered their marriage under foreign law but want a divorce in Vietnam, it must be consular processing of their marriage registration paper and register to Department of Justice and then submit a divorce application form. In case the parties fail to register, but still want a divorce, the divorce application form must show clearly the reason.
Translated from: Tư vấn thủ tục ly hôn
MINH KHUE LAW FIRM