Issuing Certificate of land use right service of Minh Khue Law Firm:

- Apply for a new certificate of land use right and house ownership;
- Application for land use right certificates for projects;
- Procedures for transferring of land use rights and house ownership;
- Procedures for donation of house and land use rights;
- Procedures for notarization of contracts on transfer of land use rights, purchase and sale of houses;
- Consultancy on drafting contracts and legal consultancy in the process of issuing land use right certificates;
- And other legal services related to Certificate of land use right, real estate.
On behalf of Minh Khue Law Firm, the following procedures are required:
- Represent clients to carry out notarization procedures;
- Represent clients to invite the measuring agency to make drawings;
- Represent clients to carry out procedures for calculating and paying taxes and fees;
- Represent clients to submit documents at the land office;
- Represent clients to for receiving results;

For more information, please contact: MINH KHUE LAW FIRM CO., LTD

Phone to request for legal consultancy service, call: 1900.6162 (Lawyer, Mrs. Dzung)

Online legal consultancy office and appointment for a consultation at the office: 1900.6162

Email: [email protected]

Look forward to cooperation with clients!

Best regards./.