At present, together with legal consultancy (with fee), Minh Khue Law Firm also performs the following two forms of free legal consultancy as follows: Free legal advice on Minh Khue Law Firm website or Legal aid for policy beneficiaries
I) Free legal advice on Minh Khue Law Firm website
For a free consultation, clients can send Email to Minh Khue Law Firm via the address on the website: www.luatminhkhue.vn or you can call the free legal consultancy hotline: 1900.6162, Our lawyers will answer all legal questions that you are interested in. The content of the answer will be posted directly on the website of the company for reference, If the posting is necessary to seek the opinion of the customer to secure private information, we will directly seek written consent or change the appropriate information on the article to ensure your privacy.
Lawyer consultancy on Law on Land via telephone: 1900.6162
Minh Khue Law Firm receives the request of providing legal services of clients 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Our lawyers are available to advise and assist clients in the following areas:
- Family law consulting lawyer call 1900.6162 press 1;
- Criminal law consulting lawyer call 1900.6162 press 2;
- Civil inheritance legal consultancy call 1900.6162 press 3;
- Land law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 4;
>> See also: Marriage law consultancy services with foreign elements
- Tax law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 5;
- Labor law, social insurance law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 6;
- Enterprise law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 7;
- Foreign investment law consultancy call 1900.6162 press 8;
- Intellectual property right consultancy call 1900.6162 press 9;
- Set the appointment schedule directly at the office or other legal area consultancy call 1900.6162 press 0
II) Legal aid for policy beneficiaries
Free legal advice for beneficiaries of legal aid policies as stipulated in Article 7 of the Law on Legal Aid 11/2017/QH14 dated 20/6/2017 include:
1. People with meritorious services to the revolution.
2. Poor people.
>> See also: Family law consultancy online via call center
4. Ethnic minority people reside in areas with extremely difficult socio-economic conditions.
5. Persons accused aged between full 16 and under 18
6. The accused person belong to the is nearly poor household.
7. Persons who fall into one of the following condition with financial difficulties:
a / Natural parents, spouses, children of fallen heroes and persons with meritorious deeds during martyrship;
b) Persons infected with Agent Orange;
c) Elderly people;
d) Persons with disabilities;
e / Persons aged between full 16 and under 18 who are victims of criminal cases;
f) Victims in domestic violence cases;
g) Victims of human trafficking according to the Law on Prevention and Fight against Trafficking in Persons;
h) HIV infected people.
Persons who are entitled to legal aid policies when requesting assistance must show the certificates of the administrations of the communes, wards or townships where they reside or the agencies, state enterprises, organizations and social political organizations (for the poor); show a certificate or card issued or certified by a competent state agency (for a policy beneficiary). In special cases, when beneficiaries of legal aid meet with difficulties in traveling, they may authorize their relatives to ask for assistance.
Scope and mode of legal aid:
- Legal answers; To guide, draft, comment on applications and documents related to the rights and obligations of citizens;
- Guiding necessary procedures and providing addresses of agencies competent to handle cases and provide legal information;
- Representing or participating in activities of negotiating, concluding, conciliating before individuals, agencies and organizations related to civil matters, marriage, family, labor and legal matters. Other non-business activities;
- Directly request the superior management agencies to propose competent agencies to settle matters related to the legal aid case;
- To directly appoint lawyers to protect their legitimate rights and interests before courts according to the provisions of law.
Assistance may be provided in a direct (oral), written, mail, telephone manner; Mobile consulting organizations in remote areas, etc.
Legal aid activities are professional activities in service of political, social and humanitarian tasks. Those who are legal aid are free to come to Minh Khue Law Firm.
For more information, please contact: MINH KHUE LAW FIRM CO., LTD
Phone to request for legal consultancy service, call: 1900.6162 (Lawyer, Mrs. Dzung)
Online legal consultancy office and appointment for a consultation at the office: 1900.6162
Email: [email protected]
Look forward to cooperation with clients!
>> See also: Free criminal lawyer counseling service via Email